The Caribbean offers plenty to give the whole family a great holiday. From beautiful beaches for building sandcastles with safe, shallow waters perfect for swimming, to sea-life encounters with turtles and dolphins.
There has never been a better time to book a Caribbean family holiday. With year-round sunshine, tropical temperatures, fantastic swimming pools, beautiful beaches and water parks it is the ideal destination to spend precious time together as a family. We offer a wide range of holidays to suit all budgets from 3V Room Only hotels to 5V All Inclusive Platinum hotels - there really is something for everyone!
Plan your trip
Here are a few family holiday hints and tips to get the most for your money and more from your holiday:
- Caribbean all-inclusive holidays represent great value - look out for our great offers where kids stay and eat free.
- Kids prices do not always stop at the age of 12 years - many resorts in the Caribbean have child ages up to 16 years. What's more every child up to 16 years will save £100Â when you book before 31 Jan '13 for travel between 01 May - 31 Oct '13. Now that really is value-for-money!
- Families often need to travel during peak periods including the School holidays and we have secured some amazing deals for these departure dates.
- For the ultimate family treat why not start your holiday in style and book the Virgin Holidays v-room. It has a dedicated child's play area for the little ones and internet portals, free wifi and the latest video games for the older ones!
- Beat the queues and take advantage of Virgin Atlantic's hassle free Online Check In or use Twilight Check In at London Gatwick the night before you travel.
- Want your own transfer vehicle in resort - we can arrange private transfers for you to and from the airport to your chosen hotel to get you there quicker.
- When its time to leave, use Virgin Atlantic's fantastic Check In Chill Out service, free to Virgin Holidays guests - this means you get the most from your last day and you only need to be at the airport 60-90 minutes before departure!
- Don't forget that at any time before, during or after you have booked if you have any questions you can contact a member of our concierge team in resort. They are local experts.
Tips on travelling with kids
Tips for travelling with kids Virgin Atlantic aims to ensure your kids enjoy the flight as much as you do. They will enjoy:
- beat the queues at the airport and take advantage of Virgin Atlantic's hassle-free Online Check In service or use Twilight Check In at Gatwick the night before you travel.
- a special K-iD backpack with baseball cap, book, magazine and more.
- kids' meals - things they will like. Don't forget to preorder your kids' meal(s) when you make your booking.
- kids' programmes - movies, cartoons and their favourite programmes.
- when its time to leave use Virgin Atlantics fantastic 'Check in, Chill out' service - It means you get to spend the last day of your holiday on the beach rather than at the airport and the best bit is that all Virgin Holidays customers receive this FREE!
So much to do...
Exclusive to Virgin Holidays in the UK
We have a fantastic Virgin Holidays Exclusive Hotel - Savannah Beach . When it comes to family holidays, kids and teens are extremely well catered for. There is a fantastic family entertainment centre to keep even the most energetic children entertained! What's more the 1st child up to 12 years stays and eats free when sharing with 2 adults.
Story telling weeks in partnership with Puffin books, St James's Club and Beach Club, Antigua
Pirate ships, sea monsters and mermaids will be making an appearance in a series of storytelling events being hosted at Beach Club & St James's Club, Antigua during the May/June half term and July/August summer holidays in 2013.