Our magic touches make a Virgin Holiday unique, delivering fantastic experience, opportunities and value. Some of our Magic Touches are destination specific and some come as standard with all our holidays.
USA Magic Touches
- Virgin Holidays is the largest UK scheduled operator to the USA & the most comprehensive on the market, offering an extensive range of twin centres, multi-centres, fly-drives or tailor made packages.
- Dedicated Resort Reps & Destination Manager, available 7 days a week, who are local experts full of helpful tips & advice.
Children Magic Touches
- Free child insurance when an adult policy is purchased.
- Child prices up to 16 year olds on selected dates.
Car hire Magic Touches
- Exclusive online check-in or the ability to check in at the v-room at Gatwick.
- Have the perfect car for you, by choosing the colour, make and model within the category you book upon your arrival.
- On the car that's included in the holiday we include third party liability insurance of up to $1m.
Hotel Magic Touches
- Virgin exclusive benefits at certain hotels.
Virgin Atlantic Magic Touches
- 31" of legroom and personal seatback screen with hours of entertainment for your choice.
- We keep your kids entertained with a special K-ID backpack, meals and programmes.
- Free Drinks and choice of meals throughout the flight.
- Free movie treat on selected flights.
- Choose from a range of check in options.
- Virgin Atlantic exclusive! 0% commission and earn Flying Club Miles on all foreign exchange transactions at any American Express® UK airport or Moneycorp® Gatwick airport bureau de change.
All offers are subject to availability.
Our Standard Magic Touches
- Flying from Gatwick? Start your holiday in style with Virgin Holidays' very own airport lounge. With free food and soft drinks, children's play area, free internet access, big screen TV, the latest video games, table football and a fantastic view of the run way - this really is the perfect way to start your Virgin holiday!
- Virgin Holidays v-room will be landing at Manchester Airport in summer 2011!
- Guarantee your place and save by pre-booking your tickets online. If you travel before the end of Feb 2011 pay £17 per adult & £10 per child or for travel after the 1st March it's £20 per adult & £12 per child.
- This exclusive service puts you in touch with our resort reps before you even leave the UK, allowing you to ask questions, check out facts and purchase a complete range of excursion tickets from our experts on the ground.
Pay your way
- Depending on when you book your holiday choose from paying as little as £175 per person (if departure is more than 12 weeks away), spreading the cost with direct debit or clear the balance in one go when you book.
- We will match any lower price you find within 14 days of booking with us, subject to terms and conditions, or offer you a full refund of all monies paid and cancel your reservation.