Our magic touches make a Virgin Holiday unique, delivering fantastic experience, opportunities and value. Some of our Magic Touches are destination specific and some come as standard with all our holidays.
Seychelles Magic Touches
Hotel Magic Touches
- Virgin exclusive benefits at certain hotels. (All offers are subject to availability.)
Pay your way
- Depending on when you book your holiday choose from paying as little as £175 per person (if departure is more than 12 weeks away), spreading the cost with direct debit or clear the balance in one go when you book.
- We will match any lower price you find within 14 days of booking with us, subject to terms and conditions, or offer you a full refund of all monies paid and cancel your reservation.
- This exclusive service puts you in touch with our resort reps before you even leave the UK, allowing you to ask questions, check out facts and purchase a complete range of excursion tickets from our experts on the ground. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virgin Holidays Top Tips
- Take the ferry to La Digue and hire a bike and explore the island at your pace
- There are lots of walks/trails to discover including The legendary Vallée de Mai. Which is one of two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the Seychelles, and was once believed to be the original Garden of Eden. Hearing yourself screaming ‘Oh, these coconuts are so sexy!’
- Make sure you take your snorkelling gear there are lots of beautiful places to snorkel
- Head to Anse La Blague if you are after a secluded picnic spot.
- Visit Curieuse Island and touch the leathery neck of a giant tortoise.
- Diving with toothy critters at Shark Bank. Mahe’s signature dive, for experienced divers only
- Living out that stranded-on-a-desert island fantasy on secluded Bird Island.
- Most of all, just relax and enjoy the paradise
Best time to visit
- Bird-watching - April (breeding season), May - September (nesting of Sooty Terns) October (migration)
- Diving - March – May / September - November
- Fishing - October - April
- Hiking/Walks & Trails - May - September
- Sailing - Year-round
- Snorkelling - Year-round
- Surfing/Windsurfing - May - September