Our magic touches make a Virgin Holiday unique, delivering fantastic experience, opportunities and value. Some of our Magic Touches are destination specific and some come as standard with all our holidays.
South Africa Magic Touches
Hotel Magic Touches
- Virgin exclusive benefits at certain hotels. (All offers are subject to availability.)
Pay your way
- Depending on when you book your holiday choose from paying as little as £175 per person (if departure is more than 12 weeks away), spreading the cost with direct debit or clear the balance in one go when you book.
- We will match any lower price you find within 14 days of booking with us, subject to terms and conditions, or offer you a full refund of all monies paid and cancel your reservation.
- This exclusive service puts you in touch with our resort reps before you even leave the UK, allowing you to ask questions, check out facts and purchase a complete range of excursion tickets from our experts on the ground. Contact: email@example.com
Virgin Atlantic Magic Touches
- Direct Flights daily from London Heathrow to Johannesburg and Cape Town (seasonal)
- 31" of legroom and personal seatback screen with hours of entertainment for your choice.
- We keep your kids entertained with a special K-ID backpack, meals and programmes.
- Free Drinks and choice of meals throughout the flight.
- Free movie treat on selected flights.
- Choose from a range of check in options.
Virgin Holidays Top Tips
- Comfortable, loose, lightweight clothing is best for the day, and a light jumper for the evenings which can get chilly
- Take a warm fleece for dinner around the campfire!
- Spare batteries, spare film or memeroy card and decent binoculars are a must, as is Insect Repellent
- Ensure you take a soft sided suitcase for ease of transportation, also be aware of the luggage restrictions on internal flights
- It’s always a good idea to have a photocopy of your Passport and travel tickets
- Don’t forget a hat!
- Visit the V&A waterfront with its stunning location between the the South Atlantic and Table Mountain.
- A trip in the cable car up Table Mountain is a must!!
- The Garden Route is one of the world’s most famous drives.
- Hermanus is famous for whale watching and shark-cage diving. Not for the faint hearted !!!
- Spot South Africa’s Big Five: Lion, Buffalo, Rhino, Leopard and Elephant
- Spend a day wine tasting in one of the many vineyards overlooking a stunning landscape