Our magic touches make a Virgin Holiday unique, delivering fantastic experience, opportunities and value. Some of our Magic Touches are destination specific and some come as standard with all our holidays.
Thailand Magic Touches
Children Magic Touches
- Free child insurance when an adult policy is purchased.
Hotel Magic Touches
- Virgin exclusive benefits at certain hotels.
All offers are subject to availability.
Our Standard Magic Touches
- This exclusive service puts you in touch with our resort reps before you even leave the UK, allowing you to ask questions, check out facts and purchase a complete range of excursion tickets from our experts on the ground. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay your way
- Depending on when you book your holiday choose from paying as little as £175 per person (if departure is more than 10 weeks away), spreading the cost with direct debit or clear the balance in one go when you book.
- We will match any lower price you find within 14 days of booking with us, subject to terms and conditions, or offer you a full refund of all monies paid and cancel your reservation.
Virgin Holidays Top Tips
- The weather can be split into 3 'seasons': Cool Season (Nov-Feb), Hot Season (Mar-Jun) and Rainy Season (Jul-Oct) however this doesn't necessarily mean rain all day! Different parts of the country are affected at different times of the year - East Coast being most heavily affected by the rainy season
- Bangkok is of course the 'hub' to access the rest of Thailand although spending a few nights here is a must!
- Thai people are extremely polite and hate confrontation - they will enjoy welcoming you to their country
- Greeting in Thailand is not a hand shake but a 'wai'
- When visiting temples it is polite to cover your shoulders
Some Must Do's:
- Visit Bangkok's temples and Grand Palace
- Get close to some Thai Elephants - Elephant Hills is perfect for this!
- Go island hopping! We will be happy to suggest some great itineraries for you
- Browse the night bazaars and floating market