Our magic touches make a Virgin Holiday unique, delivering fantastic experience, opportunities and value. Some of our Magic Touches are destination specific and some come as standard with all our holidays.
Dubai Magic Touches
- Dedicated Resort Reps & Destination Manager, available 7 days a week, who are local experts full of helpful tips & advice.
Children Magic Touches
- Free child insurance when an adult policy is purchased.
Hotel Magic Touches
- Virgin exclusive benefits at certain hotels.
- A range of early booking offers, free nights, room upgrades, meal upgrades and honeymoon and anniversary offers at certain hotels.
- Free Half Board offers at certain hotels allowing you to eat in a range of gourmet restaurants without having to foot the bill.
Virgin Atlantic Magic Touches
- Direct Flights daily from London Heathrow.
- 31" of legroom and personal seatback screen with hours of entertainment for your choice.
- We keep your kids entertained with a special K-ID backpack, meals and programmes.
- Free Drinks and choice of meals throughout the flight.
- Free movie treat on selected flights.
- Choose from a range of check in options.
- Virgin Atlantic exclusive! 0% commission and earn Flying Club Miles on all foreign exchange transactions at any American Express® UK airport or Moneycorp® Gatwick airport bureau de change.
All offers are subject to availability.
Our Standard Magic Touches
- This exclusive service puts you in touch with our resort reps before you even leave the UK, allowing you to ask questions, check out facts and purchase a complete range of excursion tickets from our experts on the ground. Contact: email@example.com
Pay your way
- Depending on when you book your holiday choose from paying as little as £175 per person (if departure is more than 12 weeks away), spreading the cost with direct debit or clear the balance in one go when you book.
- We will match any lower price you find within 14 days of booking with us, subject to terms and conditions, or offer you a full refund of all monies paid and cancel your reservation.
Virgin Holidays Top Tips
- Dubai weather can get extremely hot - we recommend staying out of the sun between 12 and 3 pm.
- A must do in Dubai is a desert safari - often referred as dune bashing! An experience of a lifetime!
- Local food is delicious yet very affordable! Make sure you try a Shawarma.
- You can't come to Dubai without visit the tallest building in the world! The Burj Khalifa is located in Downtown Dubai and stands at over half a mile tall - it has got to be seen to be believed.
- Pick up a Time Out Dubai Magazine to ensure you get the latest food and drink offers for eating out.