Hotels in Miami Beach
Essential information for Miami Beach
Yes. You'll need to obtain approval no less than 72 hours prior to travel to the US via the ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) scheme
Downtown Miami is just a 20 minute drive from Miami International Airport. You'll need a car if you are staying near Miami Beach or further north. Don't worry - if you choose not to drive then taxis and buses are plentiful to get you around.
Home to beautiful people, beautiful beaches and the famous Ocean Drive, here are the best attractions of Miami Beach.
- People-watch at the star-studded South Beach (aka ‘SoBe’), which runs between Collins Park and the family-friendly South Pointe Park Beach.
- Visit beach cafes in Miami Beach Central and enjoy volleyball at Miami Beach North.
- Head to Sunny Isles Beach for diving, water sports and a family-friendly vibe.
Culture & Attractions
- Photograph the famous candy-coloured buildings on an Art Deco district tour and visit the Bass Museum of Art, reopening in Autumn 2016
- Discover family events at The Miami Beach Botanical Garden.
- Get your fill of world cinema at the Miami Beach Cinematheque.
- Enjoy world-class orchestral and family concerts at the New World Center.
- Enjoy a luxury spa treatment in the Bliss® Spa at the W Hotel.
- Head to LIV, the star-studded nightclub at the Fontainbleau Miami Beach.
- Take a dip in the rooftop hydrotherapy pool of Metropolitan by COMO.
- Flex the credit card in Collins Avenue Shopping Area and Bal Harbor Shops.
Food and Drink
- Enjoy Latin inspired cuisine by chef José Andrés at the SLS Hotel South Beach.
- Dine at celebrity chef-led restaurants including The Dutch Miami at the W Hotel and the legendary Nobu at Eden Roc Miami Beach hotel.
Events and Festivals
January: Parades, food and exhibits fill the streets for Art Deco Weekend
May: Enjoy reduced entry fees across many museums during Miami Museum Month.
December: Art Basel, the international and contemporary art fair comes to South Beach.