We've been arranging holidays since 1985 and are the largest, most successful transatlantic tour operator, and market leader for travel to the USA and the Caribbean.
We're truly worldwide so as well as USA and Caribbean we offer holidays to Canada, the Far East, South Africa, the Middle East, Indian Ocean, Mauritius, New Zealand and Australia, plus a well-established ski programme, so we can find your ideal destination.
We believe you should "Ask for the World" because we're passionate about creating the best holidays in the whole wide world and going that extra mile to make sure you get exactly what you want, the way you want it.
Our worry free guarantee
There are some things you really don't want to hear when you're about to take a well earned break.
... your flight has been cancelled and you can't reach your destination within a reasonable amount of time: You can change to another holiday with us. We'll always try to keep it the same price too (although we're sure you'll understand, a change from the Isle of Man to the Island of Mauritius may require you to pay the difference). Otherwise, if we can't give you a holiday, we'll give you a full refund.
... your flight home is cancelled: We'll simply book you a new one with the help of all our airline partners. If it's not leaving for a couple of days, never fear, we'll assist you booking a hotel too. And just so friends and family back home don't think you've gone all Shirley Valentine, we'll help you get in touch with them, so nothing to worry about there either.
Your holiday is protected
Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to the ATOL website at www.caa.co.uk
ABTA - The Travel Association
ABTA - The Travel Association - ensures our practices are amongst the best in the business ensuring that our customers get the most from their travel. We are a member of ABTA with membership number V2043.
A holiday is all about leaving your problems behind, relaxing, taking it easy. That's why we'd never let anything come between you and a brilliant holiday.
Price Match Promise
We are so confident that our prices are the best available and offer great value for money. If, however, you find an identical holiday available with any other Tour Operator at a lower price, we will match that price. This does not apply to companies who sell exclusively online.
To Price Match a holiday:
Call our Travel Experts today on
0844 557 1748
Visit our Travel Experts in store today - Find your local store
Price Match Promise Terms and Conditions
We constantly monitor our prices and those of other tour operators to ensure that our prices are the best available but if, within 14 days of booking with us, you can supply a copy of a brochure, or a written quote from any other ABTA Tour Operator holding an ATOL licence, offering an identical holiday which is available at a lower price than you have paid us, we will either match the lower price, or offer you a full refund of all monies paid and cancel your reservation:
- number of people
- accommodation, room type & board basis
- departure date and duration
- flights and airline
- Included extras such as car hire, car size and included insurance
This promise applies to brochure packages only and does not apply to companies who sell exclusively online. It excludes special offers, FREE child places, flydrives, late availability offers (within 12 weeks of departure), specific travel agent offers, group booking discounts, FREE add-ons, insurance premiums and credit card surcharges.
Pay your way
There are many ways to pay (depending on when you book your holiday):
- Standard Deposit - if your departure is more than 12 weeks away, you only need to pay a deposit of £175 per person including children. Full balance is required 12 weeks before departure.
- Pay in chunks - pay £100 this month and £50 next month, as long as the full balance is received 12 weeks before departure.
- Direct debit - set this up when you book so you automatically pay off your holiday when it suits you. Read the Direct Debit FAQ's for more details.
- Pay in full - You can pay for your holiday all in one go if you want.
Research online and take your time
- Find the right holiday for you, at the right time of day that suits you.
- Lowest prices are guaranteed online and our price promise means you can't find the same holiday cheaper anywhere else.
- There is no obligation to book, so feel free to browse around are your leisure.
- You have access to the most up to date pricing and availability.
- Share your holiday ideas before you go with your friends and family.
- Create your own hotel shortlist from over 1200 hotel, comparing all the content you find in the brochure, and more, including independant customer reviews from Trip advisor and 360° pictures (where available).
- Create your own PDF brochure to download.
Secure online booking
Your personal details are safe with us! Your security and confidentiality is our highest priority so we encrypt your details as they are being sent back and forth across the Internet with SSL (Secure Socket Layer), an industry leading security protocol. If you want more information please read our privacy statement.
Excellent online customer service
Ask us a Question
Once you have booked online we will automatically send a receipt by e-mail, if we have your address, and we confirm the booking by sending you a Confirmation Invoice.
After we have received full payment for the holiday (either 12 weeks before departure or at time of booking, if less than 12 weeks from departure) and approximately 14 days before departure, all your documents will be sent to you. If you book within 2 weeks of departure you will collect them from the airport. Just don't forget your passport!
If you have special needs (e.g. wheelchairs) or wish to order a special meal please call us after you have bought your holiday (please note we need at least 48 hours notice prior to departure). Telephone numbers of our call centre are in the contact us section of the site.
Please read our step-by step guide to booking online and check out our Booking Conditions before you book.
Services for disabled customers
Our award winning Customer Care team offer a dedicated service to disabled holidaymakers. Our brochures highlight accommodation best suited for wheelchair access and those with reduced mobility, and we offer accessible transfers, vehicle hire, medical equipment hire, theme park and excursions accessibility information. And we can arrange additional in-flight services with Virgin Atlantic to meet disabled traveller needs - from tactile safety demonstrations to in-flight oxygen supply at no extra charge. Telephone numbers of our call centre are in the contact us section of the site.
- If you know roughly what you want, and when you want to go, then use the search form on the left hand side. If you're looking for a specific holiday type use the search form on the homepage. The tabs on the left hand side of the form let you search different types of holidays.
- If you want inspiration on where to go, you can browse through our destinations or holiday types.
- If you are looking for a deal, check out our special offers page.
- Make sure you keep checking out the website for exclusive offers or sign up to our newsletter.