Virgin Holidays Special Assistance
Virgin Holidays is a leading tour operator specialising in holidays for its disabled customers, their families and friends.
We have an experienced and dedicated team of
knowledgeable staff to help you find, plan and
arrange your holiday to meet your individual needs
and we are able to offer/arrange the following:
- Wide choice of suitable accommodation for wheelchair users and those with less mobility worldwide*
- Accessible transfers*
- Car hire with hand controls*
- Medical equipment hire*
- Airport and in flight assistance with airlines both in the UK and overseas
- Resort Information
When flying with Virgin Atlantic, the following
services can also be arranged through the Virgin Atlantic Special Assistance Department:
- Oxygen (at no extra charge)*
- Body support/travel chairs*
- Neck loops, DVD players with subtitled films and proficient signing crew can be requested*
- Seating requests - please note that international regulations do not allow us to allocate exit seats unless passengers are 100% fit, and bulkhead seats are usually reserved for families with infants.
*Please note the above services are subject to availability and some are at an additional cost.
These chairs allow guests who have walking difficulties or are wheelchair users easy access onto the beach and into the ocean.
We are delighted to be able to offer complimentary beach wheelchairs at the following hotels:
- St Lucia
Tours and excursions
Virgin Holidays cannot guarantee the suitability of tours and excursions offered in this website and those purchased locally.
The Virgin Holidays Special Assistance Team can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com
or call us on 0844 557 3998, Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.30pm
Fax: 0844 557 3960
Minicom System: 0844 557 3977, Monday-Friday 8.00am-10.00pm / Saturday 8.30am-7.00pm / Sunday 9.00am-6.00pm
For the Virgin Atlantic Special Assistance
Department call 0844 412 4455