Terms and conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR VIRGIN HOLIDAYS $1 EXPERIENCES ACTIVITY ON SCREW IT, LET’S DO IT SUNDAY
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the contractual terms which you accept by purchasing one of the $1 experiences that are on offer for Screw it, let’s do it Sunday (the “Terms”).
We recommend that, if you intend to purchase an Experience, you print a copy of these Terms for your future reference.
Information About Us
1. The promoter is Virgin Holidays Limited, Registered office: The VHQ, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9DF. (“VIRGIN HOLIDAYS”).
2. To contact us, please contact the press office on +441293 747 534
How to purchase one of the experiences on offer for $1
3. To purchase one of the $1 experiences all you need to do is visit the link provided or search for ‘Virgin Holidays Cali Chat’ on Facebook Messenger between 10:00 and 18:00 on Sunday 21 January 2018
4. Please note you will be allocated on a first come, first served basis with a select number of the experiences available.
5. Experiences will be released in batches throughout the day on Sunday 21 January 2018. Once all the experiences are purchased, no further opportunities will be released
6. The $1 experiences are only on offer for one day, Screw it, Let’s do it Sunday: Sunday 21 January 2018, between 10:00 and 18:00.
7. There is only a limited amount of 200 discounted experiences on offer, with only a set amount available on each experience.
8. Once purchased you will receive a unique code for your chosen experience, which can only be used in conjunction with a new Virgin Holidays holiday booking made by 23:59 on the 8th February 2018. These codes can be redeemed online, in store or over the phone (0333 305 5247)
9. A charge of no more than 7p per customer will be made when the code is used against a new booking
10. A code can only be used on one booking with no more than two adults. Children are excluded from the offer.
11. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotion or discount including Frequent Virgin Club, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club and Tesco Clubcard.
12. The $1 experiences costs will be charged to the purchaser in dollars. The exchange rate in pound sterling (GBP) will be calculated by your bank. Please note that further foreign currency charges may apply – please check with your bank for details.
13. Virgin Holidays does not accept responsibility if you are not able to take up the Experience. In such event, the booking will not be refunded.
14. Only adults over the age of 18 may purchase and redeem and use the $1 experience
RESTRICTIONS ON PURCHASE
15. Anyone who is over 18 and resident in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) can purchase the $1 experience except:
a. Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Holidays employees and their immediate families (such as children, spouses, siblings, aunts, uncles and grandparents); or
b. employees, officers or agents of any companies associated with the Experiences
16. No more than one experience may be purchased per person.
17. Providing incorrect information (such as a false name or address) will disqualify your purchase
18. Virgin Holidays may disregard any entry it believes has been made in breach of these Terms.
19. Experiences are subject to availability. Once all have been purchased, no further opportunities will become available.
20. There are only a limited number of each experience available and the release will be staggered throughout the day
21. The opening date for purchasing experiences will be 10.00 (UK time) on 21 January 2018 (“Opening Date”)
22. The closing date for purchasing experiences will be 18:00 (UK time) on 21 January 2018 (“Closing Date”). After this time, no further experiences can be purchased.
23. A purchased experience is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-negotiable, cannot be sold and no cash alternative is available.
RULES AND PROCEDURES
24. The $1 offer only applies for one day – Sunday 21 January 2018
26. Receipt of purchase will not be acknowledged. Virgin Holidays does not accept any responsibility or liability for any purchase not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
27. Virgin Holidays will not accept purchase that are:
a. automatically generated by computer;
b. completed by third parties or in bulk;
c. illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; or
28. Please note that Virgin Holidays may contact you to discuss your discounted Experience
PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY
29. Purchasers may be asked to take part in free publicity surrounding their Experience but participation in such publicity is not compulsory.
30. Virgin Holidays is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials relating to the Experience.
32. All data collected at purchase will be stored securely by Shopify, a third-party ecommerce provider. Shopify is PCI compliant – for more details visit https://www.shopify.co.uk/pci-compliant
Our LIABILITY TO YOU
33. By entering, you agree to release Virgin Holidays from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the applications for a discounted Experience (except death or personal injury caused by Virgin Holiday’s negligence, or fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
34. Virgin Holiday’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
35. Events beyond our control: Events may occur that render the Virgin Holidays Screw it, Let’s do it Sunday $1 experiences give away itself or the selection of a recipient impractical due to reasons beyond Virgin Holiday’s control. We may, at our discretion, make such variations or amendments to the give away as we feel are necessary as a result of such events.
36. Cancellation of the discount offer: Virgin Holidays reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the $1 experiences offer for a day in whole or in part at anytime.
37. The Purchaser shall be subject to the terms and conditions of $1 experiences offer on Screw it, Let’s do it Sunday.
Virgin Holidays reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.