Dubai Parks and Resorts is the world’s newest theme park destination. Opened in late 2016, the new Dubai destination is a great addition to the already extensive list of things to do in the city. If you fancy a break from the beaches, it’s only 30 minutes away. A lot of hotels offer a complimentary shuttle service as well, so it’s worth checking out… now you know it’s there!
And here’s a few interesting facts to give you a taste of all the amazing you can experience at Dubai Parks and Resorts:
- Three theme parks. One water park. One onsite hotel. Over 25,000,000 square feet of thrills, spills and giggles and more than 100 rides and attractions. That should keep you busy for a while.
- The Burj Khalifa LEGO® model is the tallest in the world at 17 metres. To put that into perspective, that’s three giraffes standing on top of each other. Or for a real life measure, it’s taller than the famous Hollywood sign.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts features the world’s first Bollywood theme park — BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai. You don’t need to be a Bollywood enthusiast to enjoy the line-up of rides and live entertainment. Fans of Shah Rukh Khan — apply within.
- You can tour the LEGO® factory and take home your own personalised brick as a souvenir. It’s better than a t-shirt.
- If you want to stay in the heart of all the action, the Polynesian themed Lapita Hotel is your spot. You’ll also receive complimentary theme park tickets for the duration of your stay. Score!
- You can customise your own LEGO® raft at LEGOLAND® Water Park. We know what you’re thinking… it’s still a comfy ride.
- MOTIONGATE™ Dubai has five rollercoasters at a total length of 2593m. That’s three Burj Khalifas if you’re counting!
- Ella’s Creamery in Riverland™ Dubai serves up some incredible ice creams and milkshakes. It’s a great treat while you’re exploring the four vibrant districts (The French Village, Boardwalk, India Gate and The Peninsula) that make up the gateway to Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- You can hang out with your favourite characters from Madagascar, How to Train Your Dragon, Shrek and more at MOTIONGATE™ Dubai. Who doesn’t want to give Toothless a hug? What’s more, who doesn’t like to move it, move it?
- LEGOLAND® Dubai has more than 15,000 models made from 60 million bricks. Mind your step.
Interested? We thought you might be — check out some Dubai holidays and grab your tickets to experience everything these parks have to offer.