Where best to stay in Dubai with Virgin Holidays:
Virgin holidays offers many hotels that are perfect for couples. From VIP Club Rooms, Concierge lounges and in room sparkling wine breakfast, Virgin Holidays offers the hotel for you.
Discover our top hotels for couples in Dubai:
Where best to start the adventure:
There are many exciting adventures to be had by couples in Dubai. Here is a top 10 list for couples to do to get the most out of the Dubai holiday:
- Camping - Is there anything more romantic than a night under the stars? Many locals, expats and travellers camp freely in the desert, and if you've got a 4WD, the possibilities are fantastic.
- Ski Dubai - The city's most incongruous attraction, Ski Dubai is a faux winter wonderland and comes complete with ice sculptures, a sledding hill and five ski runs.
- Gulf diving - Dive into the warm Gulf waters and you can nose around shipwrecks submerged on the sandy seabed.
- Desert safari - Experience the beauty and thrill of the desert by Jeep or the more sedate camel. Watching the sun set over the desert is an experience not to be missed – only then will you appreciate the stunning beauty of this exceptional place.
Where best to dine:
They often say that to really get to know a country, you need to know it's food. In Dubai's case it's rich, flavoursome and exotic. With so many international restaurants on offer in Dubai, below are some restaurants not to be overlooked on a romantic night on the tiles:
- Pier Chic – Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Nobu – Atlantis the Palm
- Al Hadheerah Desert Restaurant - Bab Al Shams
- At.mosphere - Burj Khalifa
- Bateaux Dubai – dinner cruise
- STAY– One & Only The Palm
- Bussola Restaurant - The Westin
- Vu’s – Jumeirah Emirates Towers
- Armani Ristorante - Armani Hotel
- La Petite Maison – DIFC
Cultural must do's:
The are many cultural sights to see and do as a couple. Here are a few to give you some inspiration:
- Dubai Museum
- Art Galleries
- Henna Hands
- Arabic cooking lessons
- Pearl diving
Beaches. Man made islands? Shaped like palm trees? It could only happen in Dubai. Soft golden sand and clear warm waters of the Arabian Gulf are ultimate in luxury and service.
Shopaholic? With over 520 international brands, the stunning Mall of the Emirates might just be your style heaven.