The Mira Hong Kong
Hong Kong, Asia and Far East
A hip haven for urban hedonists in the heart of pulsating Tsimshatsui. If you are a person who likes quality and attention to detail in design and in food then The Mira Hong Kong will appeal. With three restaurants, chic cocktail bar, an outdoor lounge and a signature café, this is a city hotel experience that doesn’t hold back. MiraSpa is the city’s award-winning luxury urban spa, housing 18,000 sq ft of 21st century wellness facilities, including an indoor infinity-edge pool and ultra modern fitness centre. Stylish guest rooms are full of personality and offer modern features including a free WiFi buddy device - perfect for on-the-go use. The idea of The Mira Hong Kong was to create a sophisticated urban hotel that would tick all the boxes and when you walk out the door you are in one of the busiest and most dynamic areas of the city.
- Swimming Pool
- No Smoking
- Babysitting service
- Room Service
- Fitness Centre/Gym
- Laundry Service
- Internet Access
- Close to City Centre
Where is itBang on Nathan Road, The Mira Hong Kong is in the very heart of Tsimshatsui, one of the most vibrant and distinct areas of Hong Kong. Transfer time from Hong Kong Airport: 45 minutes.
492 rooms including 56 suites. All rooms with portable and free WiFi device for use on-the-go, allowing for 24/7 connectivity and sharing the signal to up to 10 devices, such as smartphone, tablet or laptop; pillow menu, bathtub and standalone rain shower, 40” LCD TV, egg chair (available in King bedroom only), Bose iPod docking station, safe, “PressReader”, a complimentary on-line kiosk for over 4,500 newspapers and magazines from over 100 countries in more than 56 languages, tea/coffee-making facilities, 2 bottles of water daily. Modern City Rooms with 1 king-size bed or twin beds, sleeping maximum 2 adults and 1 child.
Courtyard Rooms with views of the peaceful gardens and courtyard, 1 king-size bed or twin beds sleeping maximum 2 adults and 1 child.
Parkview Rooms with views of Kowloon Park, 1 king-size bed or twin beds sleeping maximum 2 adults and 1 child.
Club City Rooms in a vibrant purple colour scheme offering a city view, and in addition to the City Room, an evening turn down service and Herman Miller desk chair. With 1 king-size bed or twin beds (upon request), sleeping maximum 2 adults.
Club City Rooms include the following benefits:
- Exclusive access to the 15th floor Club Lounge from 7:00am-11:00pm
- Personalised check in/check out at the MiraClub counter
- Complimentary 2 hours usage of boardroom per day per room (subject to availability)
- Breakfast buffet at the Club Lounge Mon-Fri from 7:00am-10:30am, Sat-Sun and Public Holiday from 7:00am-11:00am
- Evening cocktails and canapés at the Club Lounge, daily from 5:30pm-8:00pm. Please note: additional non-Mira Club guests will be charged accordingly (HK$208+ for breakfast, HK$188+ for cocktails and canapés per person)
- 20% discount on laundry/dry-cleaning service
- Complimentary pressing service for three items per stay
- Evening turndown service
- Complimentary portable "WIFI Buddy" for use on the go with unlimited 4G
- Complimentary access to fitness center and swimming pool (B3 Floor)
- Free local and overseas faxes
- 50% discount on black and white printing services
- 10% discount on limousine transportation
3 restaurants including two Michelin-recommended restaurants: Cuisine Cuisine (modern Cantonese), WHISK (western dining), Yamm (all-day dining buffet restaurant offering a varied array of global and pan-Asian cuisines). Coco (café and patisserie). Room One cocktail bar and open-air lounge bar Vibes. 25 metre indoor swimming pool. 18,000 sq ft spa and wellness facilities at MiraSpa* including a nail bar and hair salon. 24-hour fitness centre. Laundry/dry-cleaning service*. Babysitting*. 24-hour room service*. Limousine service*. Currency exchange.
* Denotes local charge.