InterContinental Bali Resort
Set in tropical gardens and overlooking Jimbaran Bay on the island’s southern coast, the InterContinental Bali Resort is as beautiful as its surrounds, blending traditional Balinese architecture with modern convenience. There’s a wealth of accommodation options to choose from suiting both families, couples and groups of friends, each and every room or suite packed with home-from-home comforts. Choosing what to do each day is nothing less than a joy. There are six swimming pools to sample and water sports aplenty down at the beach. Children will adore time spent at Planet Trekkers, boasting its own swimming pool, climbing frame and mini-basketball compound. There’s also a range of activities they can join in, getting to know their fellow mini guests! Whilst they’re busy, why not head to the spa? A world-class facility, there are plenty of treatments to choose from, including a Pure Indulgence ritual and the Golden Lulur, which includes an aromatherapy flower bath – pure bliss! Dining is also a treat – feast on pizza by the pool, the barbecued catch of the day or the finest Japanese cuisine. There is also live music come sundown and traditional Balinese shows – rounding off the day perfectly.
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Club
- Teen Club
- Babysitting service
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Fitness Centre/Gym
- Laundry Service
- Internet Access
- Beachfront location
Where is itIn Jimbaran, a tranquil, traditional Balinese village with traditional Balinese architecture. Transfer time from Denpasar Airport: 20 minutes.
417 rooms in 5 separate wings. All of which are air-conditioned with satellite TV, telephone, WiFi access, mini-bar*, tea/coffee maker, safe, hairdryer, iron and board. Resort Classic Rooms with private terrace, 1 king-size bed or twin beds and rollaway bed, sleeping maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Half Board option: Includes breakfast, and lunch or dinner based on set menus.
Full Board option: Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner based on set menus.
Singaraja Rooms with 1 king-size bed or twin beds and rollaway bed, sleeping maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Singaraja Duplex Suites with 1 king-size bed or twin beds and sofa bed, sleeping maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Singaraja Rooms and Suites offer the following benefits:
- DVD player in the room
- Broadband access
- Choices of breakfast at Taman Gita Terrace or Jimbaran Garden
- Singaraja reception offering DVD and reading library, complimentary light refreshments of tea/coffee, home bake pastries, fruits and juices
Club Rooms with 1 king-size bed or queen-size and day bed, sleeping maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Club Duplex Suites with 1 king-size bed, day bed and rollaway bed, sleeping maximum 4 adulta, 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
Ko Japanese Restaurant, Bella Cucina, Jimbaran Gardens (pizza and Balinese specialities), Sunset Beach Bar & Grill. 6 swimming pools. Spa Uluwatu*. Fitness centre. Water sports* including surfing, canoeing and kayaking. Balinese cooking classes*, cycling tours*, holistic classes*, fruit and flower arranging*. Recreation and sports courts. Daily programme of activities. Planet Trekkers kids' club* (aged 4-7, 8-12 and 13-16 years). Complimentary WiFi. Gift shop. Babysitting (on request)*. Laundry/dry-cleaning service*. Concierge. 24-hour reception.
3 nights between 24 Dec-5 Jan.
No check out permitted on 31 Dec.
*Denotes local charge.
Club InterContinental offers premium and personalised service with the following benefits and privileges:
- 24-hour Butler service
- Luxury accommodation
- Complimentary Internet access inside the resort
- DVD player in the room
- Daily local and International newspaper
- Access to 24-hour Club Lounge, serving club breakfast from 6:30am-11:00am, with option at four other venues (room service, Club Lounge, Club pool, Taman Gita restaurant) available until 10:30am including Taman Gita Terrace, in-room dining or Club InterContinental Pool, afternoon tea served with a four-course menu of snack paired to each specific blend tea from 2:00pm-4:00pm, evening cocktails** from 4:30pm-7:30pm, wine, sparkling wine and a selection of canapés. Cocktails are also be served at the Club Pool or Sunset Bar for families traveling with children and do not wish to be separated
- Access to additional private lounge for inspirational space from 8:00am-8:00pm offering a comprehensive library stocked with books and DVDs, a media centre with Internet access, a choice of iPods offering various music genres, consulting and reservations for all resorts services and activities, offering complimentary tea/coffee, fruit juices and waters
- Free use of Planet Trekkers for children between 4-12 years old
- Private Club Pool
- Preferred seating in the restaurants
**During the evening cocktails, the Club Lounge is open for adults only and children under 12 years will not be permitted access. As an alternative, young ones may enjoy supervised play time until 10:00pm in a complimentary program offered by our Planet Trekkers children's care facility.