Hotels in Koh Phi Phi
Essential information for Koh Phi Phi
- Direct flights to Bangkok depart daily with EVA Air or Thai Airways. Onward flights to regional airport are operated by Thai Airways or Bangkok Airways.
Adventures in Koh Phi Phi
When you see the beauty of Koh Phi Phi, you’ll see why it’s been dubbed one of the most beautiful isles in the world. Here are its best attractions.
- Visit Maya Bay on Koh Phi Phi Leh, made famous by The Beach, starring Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Head to Koh Phi Phi’s View Point and watch the sun set over the Andaman Sea.
- Enjoy the secluded beaches of the east coast, including Loh Mee Dee Beach, a paradisiacal stretch of sand.
- Visit the chaotic streets of Tonsai Village for Chiang Mai silver, leather goods and jewellery.
- Get your PADI at Phi Phi Island Dive Village and then go island hopping between Koh Phi Phi and Koh Phai, known as Bamboo Island.
- Take a boat trip to see the 6-foot long black tipped reef sharks. Don’t worry, they generally pose no risk to humans!
- Enjoy a traditional Thai massage to the sounds of the waves at a beachfront resort.
- Enjoy a honeymoon in paradise with beachfront bungalows, private dining and couples’ massage.
- Visit Phi Phi Market for cheap and delicious Thai street food and snacks.
- Enjoy breakfast or dinner and cocktails at Carlito’s Bar, overlooking Tonsai Village.
- Visit Pad Thai Restaurant by Phi Phi Island Resort for cocktails and authentic Thai cuisine.
Koh Phi Phi generally celebrates Thailand’s key festivals. Look out for the water parties in April, in honour of the annual Songkran festival.