Walt Disney World Swan
Walt Disney World, Orlando
These recently refurbished hotels are situated in a fantastic location and just a short stroll from the vibrant Disney's BoardWalk entertainment district. The hotels are perched overlooking the tranquil, landscaped lake and gardens which lead to Disney's amazing Epcot. There are so many reasons to stay here such as the sophisticated guest rooms, 17 restaurants and lounges, five pools and the luxurious Mandara Spa...a grown-up haven of traquility in which to relax after an exciting day in the theme parks! What's more, you get some great Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Benefits to take advantage of. There are also plenty of activities to keep the little campers amused with the Camp Dolphin supervised kids' activity programme!
- Swimming Pool
- Theme Parks
- No Smoking
- Kids Club
- Children’s Playground
- Children's Pool
- Free Parking
- Close to Walt Disney World Resort
- Room Service
Where is itIdeally located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort. Adjacent to Epcot and within close proximity to Disney's Hollywood Studios. Transfer time from Orlando International Airport: approx 30 minutes.
2,270 guest rooms. All with air-conditioning, 47” flat-screen HDTV, enhanced high-speed WiFi, iPod/MP3 connections, coffee maker, in-room mini-fridge, safe, iron and board and hairdryer. Rooms with 1 king-size bed, 2 queen-size beds or 2 double beds. Choose from Courtyard View or Balcony Rooms sleeping maximum 4 adults at Walt Disney World Swan and Lake View, or Balcony Rooms, sleeping maximum 4 adults or 4 adults and 1 child on a rollaway bed at Walt Disney World Dolphin. There is a local charge for a 5th person on a rollaway bed of $25 plus tax per night* (subject to change and availability).
Why is this a Virgin Holidays favourite?
Range of restaurants, offering fantastic dining options
Great for families, with Camp Dolphin supervised activity programme* (local charge)
Fantastic spa facilities with exclusive discounts for Virgin Holidays' guests
Exclusive Virgin Holidays benefits:
- Receive a Lake View Room at the Dolphin or a Courtyard View Room at the Swan
- Kids 9 years and under eat free at the following restaurants when accompanied by a full paying adult. Garden Grove which offers breakfast, lunch and dinner and Fresh, which offers breakfast and lunch. Maximum 2 children per room, per paying adult. Restaurants and meal options are subject to change
- Complimentary babysitting service for kids aged 4-12 years whilst parents eat at either Shula's, Blue Zoo or Il Mulino. Maximum 2 hours
- Receive 20% discount on any Mandara Spa treatment valued at $50 or more
- Complimentary self-parking saving $28 per day
- Any adult only booking will receive a $50 food coupon to dine at the resort (one per room, per stay)
Complimentary Disney transportation throughout the Walt Disney World Resort. Within walking distance of Disney's Boardwalk, Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and to a private entrance at Epcot. Complimentary water taxi to Disney's Hollywood Studios and Epcot. Complimentary shuttle to nearby Orlando Premium Outlets.
17 restaurants and lounges including Il Mulino New York Trattoria (Italian), Todd English’s bluezoo (seafood), Shula’s Steak House (voted Orlando’s best high-end steakhouse) and Kimonos (sushi). More casual eateries include Garden Grove (Disney character dining nightly for dinner and breakfast on Saturday and Sundays), Fresh (breakfast and lunch), The Fountain (lunch and dinner), Fuel, Cabana Bar and Beach Club (poolside), Splash (poolside), Picabu (24 hours), Phins, Java Bar, and 24-hour room service*.
5 swimming pools, including a grotto pool with slide and waterfalls, white sand beach, 2 health clubs, whirlpools, the Balinese-inspired Mandara Spa*, jogging trails, paddle-boat rentals*, games room, Camp Dolphin supervised kids' activity programme*. Nearby golf on 4 Championship Walt Disney World golf courses*.
24-hour convenience store/cafe, room service. Valet and coin laundry. Complimentary high‐speed Internet access. Complimentary 2 bottles of water in room, replenished daily. Complimentary tea and coffee in room. Complimentary unlimited use of health clubs. Complimentary childcare for 2 hours when dining at signature restaurants.
Wheelchair accessible rooms available on request. Please note that these rooms are subject to availability and may be restricted to specific room categories and bedding arrangements. Rooms and facilities vary between hotels so please check at the time of booking. For more information and contact details please check out our Special Assistance page
Hotel Resort benefits:
- Disney's Extended park hours on selected days, open 1 hour early and up to 2 hours after regular closing at one of the Disney Parks (valid theme park ticket and resort ID required)
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- Disney Character Dining at Garden Grove Restaurant available Mon-Fri for dinner and Sat-Sun for breakfast
- Complimentary parking at Disney Theme Parks
- Complimentary delivery of purchases made within Walt Disney World Resort theme parks direct to your hotel
*Denotes local charge.
Please note: there may be a local charge for use of a roll-away bed for parties of 5 people or more sharing a room. This is subject to change and is charged by the hotel.