Hotels in the Maldives
Dubai and Maldives
The Middle East and Indian Ocean lend themselves very well to a multi-destination holiday, a stop over in Dubai en-route to the Maldives is a very popular option. Combine a few days hitting the shops in Dubai City before heading to the idyllic island resorts and white sand beaches of the Maldives.
Essential information for the Maldives
- Emirates flights (via Dubai) depart 5 times a week from London Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle and Glasgow. Flights with other airlines also available.
Transfers in the Maldives
Transfers are by domestic aircraft, by speedboat or seaplane. You will be escorted to your departure point by our staff or a hotel representative. Due to other flight arrivals or adverse weather conditions, it may not be possible to transfer immediately to your resort and, as seaplanes only operate during daylight hours, it may be necessary to overnight at an airport hotel.
The best of the Maldives: Discover picture-perfect paradise
An idyllic location, tropical sunshine and breathtaking natural beauty – the Maldives has it all. The nation is made up of 1200 coral islands, with each luxurious resort found on its own private isle. Seclusion, serenity and simplicity are the pillars of life in the Maldives.
Sun, sea and sand lovers are in their element on Maldives beaches. Some of the world’s best beach resorts can be found here, each with its own twist. For the perfect Maldives holiday package, here are just a few options to help you decide:
- The Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives is a fabulous spot for both couples and families, with bright white sands and a gorgeous lagoon. Experience fine dining at its best with Atmosphere’s spectacular à la carte offering.
- Sun Island Resort on Nalaguraidhoo Island is a serene spot of secluded coves. It’s perfect for nature lovers and water babies, with stunning surroundings and plenty of thrilling water sports.
- Finolhu is a unique, high energy resort in a stunning setting. If you’re looking for a fun holiday, you’ll love the resort's exciting activities, funky beach club, retro pool parties and quirky dining options.
When it comes to pampering, Maldives all inclusive resorts tick every single box. Watch a dazzling sunset as you unwind on a private deck, or embark on a personalised snorkelling adventure among thriving coral reefs. Whether it’s a Maldives honeymoon you’ve got in mind, or a treat “just because”, we’ve hand-picked luxury Maldives holidays for our customers. Spoil yourself with one of the following:
- Choose a spa treatment that uses Maldivian virgin coconut oil produced by age-old extraction techniques and feel refreshed in a matter of minutes.
- Tranquil seas and sensational views are yours for the taking. Stay in a water villa and wake up to the sound of lapping waves every morning.
- Discover the very definition of luxury at Jumeirah Vittaveli, with secluded villas and private pools, feet-in-the-sand dining and overwater spa treatments.
A cornucopia of fresh fruits, fish and wines await you in the Maldives. If variety is the spice of your life, you’ll be enchanted by the wide range of cuisines available.
- OZEN by Atmosphere Maadhoo, Maldives has five restaurants and bars to tempt you. Start the day with a Champagne breakfast, dine on authentic South Asian and Chinese cuisine or head out to the resort’s modern underwater restaurant, M6m, for an exceptional dining experience surrounded by marine life.
- If you’re a fine wine connoisseur, then we’ve got just the place for you. From 3,000 different wines at the JA Manafaru underground cellar.
Fancy yourself as a part-time adventurer? The Maldives offers all sorts of water sports and activities, tailored to you. What more could you expect from this side of paradise?
- Book yourself an ecologically sound diving excursion to take in the islands’ abundant sea life. The OBLU by Atmosphere on Helengeli Island is located next to a teeming reef and the adults-only Centara Ras Fushi has its own diving school. Head to LUX* South Ari Atoll and spot gentle but giant whale sharks.
- If taking to the water is out of your depth, try a spot of yoga. The LUX* South Ari Atoll will provide you with a tailor-made Vitality Program as well as those breathtaking views, while One&Only Reethi Rah hosts complimentary classes in its serene gardens.
When you head to the Maldives, there’s no better way to experience the nation and all it has to offer than to jump head first into the local culture. Experience the richness of the Maldivian way of life, whether you’re on a romantic break for two or holidaying with the whole family.
- Experience life as the islanders do. Take a leisurely stroll around Male’s markets and snap up some foodie treats from the incredible fresh produce on offer.
- Pick up a memento from your Maldivian adventure from a local stall. You’ll find everything from dhoni crafts (miniature boats), woodcarvings and souvenirs made from shells across the isles. What better way to remember the islands than taking home a little slice of them?
- If you’re looking for a little alone time, a kids club will take the little ones off your hands and give them some cultural lessons to boot.
Now that the best bits of our Maldives all inclusive holidays have tantalised your senses, here are a few important notes:
- Seaplane and domestic aircraft luggage allowance is 20kg plus 5kg hand luggage per person.
- Excess may be charged at approx $4 per kilo and/or carried later.
- As you board, all luggage including handbags will be stowed, so make sure you have your camera on hand to capture every moment.
- When it’s time to start packing your suitcase, as well putting in your beachwear favourites, please bear in mind that a dress code may apply at your resort. Beachwear is fine for a wander by the sea, but not usually permitted in restaurants. Smart casual in the evening is the way forward (men may be requested to wear long trousers and collared shirts), so it’s time to dig out those outfits you’ve been waiting to show off.