Discover a picture perfect paradise
An idyllic location, tropical sunshine and breathtaking natural beauty – the Maldives has it all. The nation is made up of 1200 coral islands, with each luxurious resort found on its own private isle. Seclusion, serenity and simplicity are the pillars of life in the Maldives.
Indulge in serious R&R in a gorgeous villa on stilts or head out to sea to experience some of the best diving in the world. Whether it’s all inclusive comfort you’re looking for or an unforgettable island adventure, this destination has you covered.
Maldives beach resorts
Sun, sea and sand lovers are in their element on Maldives beaches. Some of the world’s best beach resorts can be found here, each with its own twist. For the perfect Maldives holiday package, choose from the following options:
- The Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives is a fabulous spot for both couples and families, with bright white sands and a gorgeous lagoon. Experience fine dining at its best with Atmosphere’s spectacular à la carte offering.
- The stylish W Retreat & Spa Maldives is honeymoon heaven. Indulge with your own private plunge pool or choose an over-water villa complete with glass panelled flooring for a view of the ocean below.
- Sun Island Resort on Nalaguraidhoo Island is a serene spot of secluded coves. It’s perfect for nature lovers and water babies, with stunning surroundings and plenty of thrilling water sports.
Luxury Maldives holidays
When it comes to pampering, Maldives all inclusive resorts tick every single box. Watch a dazzling sunset as you unwind on a private deck, or embark on a personalised snorkelling adventure among thriving coral reefs. Whether it’s a Maldives honeymoon you’ve got in mind, or a treat “just because”, we’ve hand-picked luxury Maldives holidays for our customers. Spoil yourself with one of the following:
- Choose a spa treatment that uses Maldivian virgin coconut oil – produced by age-old extraction techniques – and feel refreshed in a matter of minutes.
- Tranquil seas and sensational views are yours for the taking. Stay in a water villa and wake up to the sound of lapping waves every morning.
- For a once-in-a-lifetime experience, book into The LIME Spa at Huvafen Fushi. The treatment rooms are underwater – it’s the only spa of its kind in the Maldives. Complete with a selection of dining options and resident marine biologist, there’s plenty more to do once your massage is finished.
Food & drink
An cornucopia of fresh fruits, fish and wines await you in the Maldives in 2017. If variety is the spice of your life, you’ll be enchanted by the wide range of cuisines available.
- With seven restaurants in total and four unique dining experiences to choose from, PER AQUUM Niyama is second-to-none. Tuck into African cuisine and be greeted by a Maasai warrior at Tribal restaurant, or head to Subsix, the underwater eatery six metres below the waterline.
- If you’re a fine wine connoisseur, then we’ve got just the place for you. Choose from 3,000 different wines at the JA Manafaru underground cellar.
- If that’s not enough to satisfy you, you’re in luck. The Huvafen Fushi wine cellar is also home to one of the best collections of wines in the Indian Ocean.
Activities & adventure
Fancy yourself as a part-time adventurer? The Maldives offers all sorts of water sports and activities, tailored to you. What more could you expect from this side of paradise?
- Book yourself an ecologically sound diving excursion to take in the islands’ abundant sea life. The OBLU by Atmosphere on Helengeli Island is located next to a teeming reef and the adults-only Centara Ras Fushi has its own diving school. Head to LUX Maldives and spot gentle but giant whale sharks.
- If taking to the water is out of your depth, try a spot of yoga. The LUX Maldives will provide you with a tailor-made Vitality Program as well as those breathtaking views, while One&Only Reethi Rah hosts complimentary classes in its serene gardens.
When you head to the Maldives, there’s no better way to experience the nation and all it has to offer than to jump head first into the local culture. Experience the richness of the Maldivian way of life, whether you’re on a romantic break for two or holidaying with the whole family.
- Experience life as the islanders do. Take a leisurely stroll around Male’s markets and snap up some foodie treats from the incredible fresh produce on offer.
- Pick up a memento from your Maldivian adventure from a local stall. You’ll find everything from dhoni crafts (miniature boats), woodcarvings and souvenirs made from shells across the isles. What better way to remember the islands than taking home a little slice of them.?
- If you’re looking for a little alone time, a kids club will take the little ones off your hands and give them some cultural lessons to boot. Let the kids dive into Maldivian cooking with a special class at Kandooma.
Before you go
Now that the best bits of our Maldives all inclusive holidays have tantalised your senses, here are a few important notes:
- Seaplane and domestic aircraft luggage allowance is 20kg plus 5kg hand luggage per person.
- Excess may be charged at approx $4 per kilo and/or carried later.
- As you board, all luggage including handbags will be stowed, so make sure you have your camera on hand to capture every moment.
Our range of Maldives packages are tailored to you, so you can make the most out of your island retreat. Now that you’ve sampled what’s on offer, take a look at our Maldives holiday 2017 offers.