Meeru Island Resort & Spa, Maldives
Maldives, Indian Ocean
Embrace the natural beauty of the Maldives at Meeru Island Resort & Spa. After a scenic speedboat ride to North Male Atoll, step into a Maldivian paradise, where you’ll be met by warm hospitality and local influences at every turn. The magnificent lagoon is the perfect place to enjoy the range of water sports on offer, set against a stretch of white sand that’s sure to take your breath away. And with rooms set either in the gardens, on the beach, or over the water, there’s always a picturesque scene right outside your door.
- Scuba Diving
- Kids Club
- Evening Entertainment
- Fitness Centre/Gym
- Internet Access
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
Where is itLocated in North Male Atoll. Transfer time from Malé International Airport: 55 minutes by speedboat.
Garden Rooms are located in a U-shaped block of 20 rooms near the Dhoni Bar pool, with an indoor bathroom, wooden sundeck and a privacy screen between rooms. Sleeping maximum 2 adults with 2 children, or 3 adults.
All Inclusive Plus:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the Farivalhu Restaurant for guests staying at the southern end of the island, and in the Maalan Restaurant for guests staying at the northern end of the island. Both restaurants feature ‘all you can eat’ buffet style dining with a variety of menus.
- Snack Day Menu at Dhoni Bar and Hot Rock, 11:00 – 18:00. Snack After-Hours Menu at Dhoni Bar and Uthuru Bar from 18:00 – 23:00.
- A 20% discount on all food items at AsianWok, Vilu-Mediterranean Kitchen, A-Mare (Italian Kitchen), The Reef and selected events.
- Dine around option of 3-course set menu lunch and dinner served in the Asian Wok, A-Mare and The Reef or 3-course set menu for dinner served in Vliu-Mediterranean Kitchen (pre-booking required and are subject to space availability).
- Free-flow alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available (including Meeru bottled non-carbonated water, soft drinks, packaged fruit juice, selected draught beer, coffee, tea and iced coffee, milkshakes, selection of bottled wine served by the glass, selection of spirits, and selected cocktails and mocktails)
- Minibar with a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks, refilled once per day on a regular schedule
- One ½ bottle of champagne per room per stayOne Sunset Cruise, as per schedule
- One ½ hour group snorkelling lesson as per schedule (equipment not included, minimum age 6 years with a guardian)
- One ½ hour group windsurf beach introduction (equipment included) as per schedule (minimum age 10 years)
- One ½ hour group golf driving range lesson (equipment included) as per schedule
- Complimentary use of the fitness centre, golf driving range, tennis court, beach volleyball, badminton court, table tennis, billiards, snooker, darts and football grounds (equipment included)
- Complimentary use of the 9 hole pitch ‘n putt golf course (equipment included)
- Complimentary use of the kayaks and windsurfing boards (equipment included, one hour per day, minimum age 16 ears)
- Complimentary yoga session in Duniye Spa (group sessions, regularly scheduled)
- Package excludes room service, gift shop items, blended drinks, fresh juices, premium liquors, and excursions not listed above
- Benefits are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Guests will be required to sign all food and beverage bills, except for their buffet meals
Two ‘all you can eat’ buffet style restaurants, Farivalhu (for guests staying at the southern end of the island) and Maalan (for guests staying at the northern end of the island, adults only). Two full-service restaurants offering indoor and al fresco dining; Asian Wok (Asian cuisine, Teppanyaki and hotpot). The Reef (contemporary beach grill restaurant).A-Mare (Italian cuisine with modern twist). Vilu (Mediterranean kitchen, open for casual dinner dining). Meeru Café (ice cream, pastries, specialty coffee and teas and al fresco dining on the beach). Dhoni Bar. Pavilion Bar. Uthuru Bar (adults only). Asian Wok Bar and Vilu Bar (adults only).
Night time programme including Maldives’ culture and history presentations, Boduberu cultural dance show, DJ disco, karaoke, movie night and more.
Magnificent lagoon and 1.5km of beautiful beach. Two freshwater swimming pools (one is adults only). 2 tennis courts. Football ground. Golf driving range, putting green, and pitch & putt course. Fitness centre. Duniye Spa (overwater spa, with zen garden). Water sports*. Dive centre*. Nightly entertainment. Love boat day sail. Meeru museum. Gift and jewellery shop. Games room. Beach volleyball. Badminton. Fishing excursions*. Komas Kid’s Club, with teenager’s area. Euro-Divers Scuba Center*. Euro-Divers Meeru Water Sports*. Romantic dinner on the beach*.
Complimentary WiFi in all villas and select public areas. In-room safe. Two reception areas. Free use of computer with printing and copying facilities and internet access. Medical clinic. Room service*.
*Denotes local charge.
Please note: to ensure our customer's safety, we are unable to offer over water accommodation to Children under the age of 12.