Maldives, Indian Ocean
Just a 25-minute seaplane transfer from the airport is Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, the idyllic setting for your Maldivian adventure. This beautiful, unspoiled island with lush vegetation and pure white sand is surrounded by a crystal-clear lagoon, ideal for snorkelling, and divers will be in their element in the incredible house reef - one of the few places in the world where you’ll find a year-round aggregation of whale sharks! There’s something for everyone here, with adults-only and family-friendly areas that make sure everyone has the perfect spot to unwind, as well as exciting restaurants to discover. What do you fancy, live teppanyaki, or a meal cooked on hot volcanic rocks? Amazingly, those are both options here. You’re sure to have an unforgettable time.
- Scuba Diving
- Fitness Centre/Gym
- Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Beachfront location
Where is itIn South Ari atoll, 84km south of Malé. Transfer time from Malé International Airport: 25 minutes by seaplane (remember to pack light for the seaplane transfer as luggage allowance is 20kg plus 5kg hand luggage, per person).
Full Board: Inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the buffet restaurants.
All-Inclusive Plus Package: includes the following
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in either Funama Restaurant (for guests staying in Garden Rooms and Beach Villas) or Ahima Restaurant (for guests staying in Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Water Villas)
- 24-hour snack menu at Bonthi Bar
- Snacks from 10:00-22:00 at Sunset Bar
- 20% discount on all food items at Asian Wok or the Hot Rock (not valid for special events or teppanyaki)
- One lunch or one dinner at Asian Wok restaurant for every 5-night stay (pre-booking required, not valid for special events)
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (including bottled water, soft drinks, coffee and tea, smoothies and milkshakes, draught beer, wine, house spirits, and cocktails and mocktails made with house spirits)
- Mini-bar with a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, plus snacks (refilled once per day)
- One 1/2 bottle of champagne per room per stay
- 20% discount off selected spa treatments taken during the first two days of your stay
- Activities included as per schedule: one Sunset Cruise; one 1/2 hour group snorkelling lesson (equipment not included); one Dhangethi Island Excursion; one 1/2 hour group windsurfing lesson (equipment included); one 1/2 hour group tennis lesson (equipment included); free use of Fitness Centre; daytime use of tennis, volleyball and badminton courts; table tennis, billiards, snooker, darts and football; free use of kayaks and windsurfers; free group yoga session at Duniye Spa.
Please note: guests will be required to sign all food and beverage bills, except buffet meals. No charges will be posted to your hotel account for the benefits included in your All-Inclusive Plus Package. Charges not included must be paid upon checkout.
Beach Villas are detached villas just a few steps from the shore, with a private furnished porch perfect for enjoying the fantastic ocean view. With 1 king-size bed, sleeping maximum 2 adults and 2 children.
Jacuzzi Beach Villas offer Maldivian inspired beach living with views of the lagoon, private sundeck and Jacuzzi for two, with a private walled-in outdoor area. These villas are located in the adults’ only area and exclusively for guest over 18. With 1 king-size bed, sleeping maximum 3 adults.
Jacuzzi Water Villas are over-water villas with a private sundeck, with stairs leading into the sea. These villas are exclusively for guests aged 18 years and older. With 1 king-size bed, sleeping maximum 3 adults.
- Booking Bonus: Book by 23 Dec '23 to receive up to 15% off the accommodation cost between 1–23 Dec '23.Terms and conditions apply. Any applicable offers have been calculated into the prices shown. Offers may not be combinable. Blackout dates apply.
Two buffet restaurants: Funama (open air, family friendly) and Ahima (adults-only). A la carte restaurants: Asian Wok Restaurant and Bar (with live teppanyaki station) and Hot Rocks (meals prepared on hot volcanic rocks). Snacks served at bars. Bonthi Bar (with overwater wooden deck), Boashi Bar (ice cream and smoothies available) and Sunset Bar (adults only).
Three pools, including a child’s wading pool. House reef, great for diving and snorkelling (snorkelling equipment available to hire*). Fun dives* for certified divers. Diving courses*. Non-motorised water sports* including stand up paddle board, kayaks and windsurfing. Catamaran sailing*. Award-winning Duniye Spa, offering traditional and modern treatments. Children’s play area, close to family-friendly Boashi Bar.
*Denotes local charge.
Please note: to ensure our customer's safety, we are unable to offer over water accommodation to children under the age of 12.