Ritz Carlton Lake Tahoe
Northstar, Lake Tahoe
Centrepiece of Northstar California ski resort, offering the legendary comforts and amenities The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe is renowned for. You can look forward to a great time at this sophisticated mountain retreat. Accommodation – as you would expect of Ritz-Carlton – is of the highest standard, stylish and comfortable and the views, thanks to its mid-mountain location are simply stunning. The range of facilities here will ensure you have a great time. They will really look after you, whether you are dining on the French-inspired Californian cuisine in the hotel’s signature restaurant Manzanita, or having your ski boots fitted by the dedicated ski valet. There’s also an inter-mountain gondola that connects guests between the nearby Village at Northstar with The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, so if you decide to venture out, Northstar with its ice-rink, is close by.
- Swimming Pool
- Ski In Ski Out
- Room Service
- Fitness Centre/Gym
- Laundry Service
- Internet Access
Where is itThe hotel is situated mid-mountain in the Northstar California ski resort, a 15-min drive from Lake Tahoe and the historic town of Truckee. The hotel is connected to 35 shops and restaurants in the Village at Northstar via The Highlands Gondola or resort SUV. Ski-in, ski-out access to Northstar. Underground heated valet parking $39 plus tax per night (payable locally, subject to change).
Manzanita signature restaurant (open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; French-inspired California cuisine), The Living room (all-day dining; American light fare), The Highlands Lobby Bar, and 24-hour in-room dining*. 2 outdoor year-round heated swimming pools, 2 jetted hot tubs and a children's wading pool. 17,000 sq ft spa with 16 treatment rooms*, salon*, private relaxation areas, sauna, steam room, rain shower experience, whirlpool, spa lap pool, fitness centre with 2 aerobic studios with daily group exercise classes included (Yoga, Pilates or Spin). Ski-in/ski-out access features mountain valet services* complete with boot drying and equipment storage. 24-hour concierge and valet service*. Daily newspaper. Guest laundry*. WiFi available*.
*Denotes local charge.
Please note: A resort fee of $30 plus tax per room, per day is payable locally and includes the following benefits:
- Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access in public areas and guest room
- S’mores experience at the fire pit hosted by The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe “Marshmologist”
- Daily newspaper
- Local and 1-800 phone calls
- Access to swimming pools
- 24-hour access to state-of-the-art fitness center with daily group exercise classes
- Access (for 18+ years) to the spa’s steam room, cool mist shower, dry sauna, whirlpool and heated outdoor adult-only spa lap pool
- 24-hour computer access in the business center
- Mountain Concierge and Ski/Golf Valet services and overnight storage
- Transportation to and from the Village at Northstar via seasonal gondola (click here for gondola schedule) or year-round house car
- The Ritz-Carlton eco-friendly bottled water in-room (refreshed daily)
- In-room coffee and tea
- Seasonal welcome beverage from 2.00-6.00p.m. daily
Resort fee, tax and inclusions are subject to change - please see hotel check-in for current inclusions available to you upon arrival.