Hotels in Anaheim
Essential information for Anaheim
- Virgin Atlantic fly twice daily to LA from Heathrow
Do I need a VISA?
Most of our Anaheim hotels are within walking distance of the DISNEYLAND Resort. All of them have shuttle services to the DISNEYLAND Resort, in many cases FREE of charge. Many of the hotels also have shuttle services to other theme parks such as Knott's Berry Farm and to the local malls.
Southern Cali’s capital of fun: Highlights of Anaheim
From Disneyland® Resort to the Orange County coast, there’s so much to do in Anaheim. Here’s a checklist of its best attractions.
- Step into the movies with character experiences and rides at Disneyland® Park and Disneyland® Park Resort.
- Discover 7 exciting lands of Disney and Pixar stories at the Disneyland® California Adventure Park.
- Brave the rollercoasters, cowboys and Ghost Town at Knotts Berry Farm® Theme Park. Next door, enjoy the watery fun of Soak City.
- Step into a land of Lego at LEGOLAND® California.
- Explore the farmers markets and cafes of the historic Center Street and visit award-winning craft breweries in Downtown.
- Tuck into jambalaya at Anaheim’s top music venue, the House of Blues.
- Get your fill of science and interactive exhibits at the Discovery Science Center, OC.
- Check out the galleries of Muzeo Museum, home to the original Carnegie Library.
- Enjoy interactive dining with wizardry and swashbuckling swordplay at the Pirate’s Dinner Adventure, Buena Park.
- Check out the trendy eats and live music of Anaheim’s Packing District.
- Hit the coast to visit the Orange County beaches. San Onofre has some of the best surf.
- Visit Long Beach for the Aquarium of the Pacific, home to sharks, sea otters and birdlife.
- Visit the Fullerton Arboretum, Orange County’s largest botanical garden.