Hotels in Beverly Hills
Essential information for Beverly Hills
Los Angeles is a very large city and many areas featured are quite a distance away from each other. We can offer transfers, however, to fully experience all of LA’s attractions, we highly recommend you take car hire.
Join the A-listers in LA’s 90210 neighbourhood of Beverly Hills. Here are its best attractions:
Entertainment & Sightseeing
- Take the family on the Beverly Hills trolley for a guided tour of the city.
- Go on a movie star tour and see where the A-listers hang out. Watch a screening of an iconic US TV show at The Paley Center for Media and sit in Central Perk from Friends.
- Take a photo in front of the famous Beverly Hills sign at the Beverly Hills Gardens Park.
- Visit the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts, a restored post office from 1933. Watch a musical or enjoy a free dance workshop.
- Explore the historic Greystone Mansion and Gardens, featured in many Hollywood movies.
- Stroll the leafy streets of Rodeo Drive and spot the plaques of Versace, Manolo Blahnik and other top designers on the Rodeo Drive Walk of Style.
- Stay at the luxurious Beverly Wilshire, an old favourite of Elvis Presley and John Lennon, which starred in Pretty Woman.
Food and Drink
- Go for a luxury breakfast at THE Blvd restaurant. Try their ‘Fluffy Pillows’ pancakes or the Mi Rancho sunny-side up eggs.
- Go celebrity spotting over breakfast or lunch at the Nate n Al Deli or The Polo Lounge at The Beverly Hills Hotel.
- Dine at CUT, one of LA’s best steakhouses by Wolfgang Puck.
Events & Festivals
- Year-round: Enjoy family activities, music and produce at Beverly Hills Farmers Market.
- July-Sept: The Concerts on Canon series hosts jazz, blues and outdoor musical performances.