Holidays in West Hollywood

Hotels in West Hollywood

Essential information for West Hollywood

Local time


USA flag
American English


US Dollar $
Official currency of the United States

Do I need a VISA?

Yes. You'll need to obtain approval no less than 72 hours prior to travel to the US via the ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) scheme.

Find out more about Travel Visas here »

Flight information

Los Angeles (LAX)
11h 10m
Direct flight

Flight schedule

  • Virgin Atlantic fly twice daily to LA from Heathrow
are our official partner airline

Eating out

West Hollywood is home to over 130 restaurants with establishments such as Morton's, Lucques and Katana - veritable celebrity magnets! The bar at the Standard Hotel is popular for drinks.