By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
VIRGIN HOLIDAYS Dubai Parks and Resorts Voucher Competition Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in Virgin Holidays Dubai Parks and Resorts Voucher competition (the "competition"). By participating in the Competition each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
1. Eligibility for Participation: The Competition is only open to individuals (referred to as "Participants") Participants must be (i) a resident of the United Kingdom and (ii) over 18 years of age. Participants can only enter the Competition once only. Virgin Holidays employees and their immediate family are not permitted to enter the Competition.
2. Access to Competition: The Participants enter the Competition by entering valid contact details and submit the competition web page on https://www.virginholidays.co.uk/dubai-parks-and-resorts-competition. To be entered into the Competition, the entries must include all information required in the entry form. A purchase or transaction is not required to participate or win. Virgin Holidays does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted. Any entries with votes that are deemed to be manipulative will have the manipulative votes discounted from the overall vote total.
3. Participation Period: The Competition is open for participation from 03/03/2018 and will close at midnight on 01/04/2018. The winner of the Competition will be notified by either email or telephone no later than 28 days after the competition closes.
4. Winner is announced: The winner will be notified via the email address or telephone number submitted at time of entry. If the winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the terms of the notification, another entry will be selected and the original winner will forfeit any prize.
5. The Prize:
The prize consists of a voucher to the value of £1000 towards the cost of a Virgin Holiday to Dubai and also 4 park tickets to Dubai Parks and Resorts. Offer valid for new bookings made between 00:01 Friday 1st June 2018 and 23:59 Sunday 16th December 2018 for departures until Tuesday 31st December 2019. The voucher can only be redeemed at selected Virgin Holidays stores. The voucher discount is not applicable to APD, flight taxes or fuel surcharges & only available on inclusive bookings which include Flights & Accommodation and does not include Wonderlist bookings, TCD or Fly Drive holidays. A minimum spend of £2,500 applies for all bookings. The voucher is subject to availability and Virgin Holidays standard terms and conditions apply. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer, promotion or discount including the Frequent Virgin Club, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club and Tesco Clubcard.
The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There are no cash alternatives and the promoter’s decision is final.
6. Selecting winners:
The winning entry will be selected, at random, from the list of entrants.
7. Competition organizer: The Competition is organised by Virgin Holidays.
9. Virgin Holidays reserve the right to reject entries to the Competition: All entries that are deemed inappropriate and/or offensive will not be considered. Virgin Holidays reserve all rights to decide what is considered inappropriate and/or offensive.
10. Virgin Holidays is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete entries. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned, caused by any causes beyond the control of Virgin Holidays which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, Virgin Holidays reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or select winners from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
11. Virgin Holidays reserves the right to (i) withdraw the competition (ii) cancel or change the promotion, (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iv) amend these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances make this necessary.
12. Virgin Holidays reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Competition; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person or contestant.
13. Virgin Holidays is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Competition. Virgin Holidays is not responsible for any injury or damage to any Participant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with this Competition.
14. This Competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. Offer valid for Virgin Holidays division of the Virgin Holidays group only, for definition visit virginholidays.co.uk/ourfamily. ATOL protected (2358) and ABTA (V2043).