Virgin Atlantic is one of the world's most famous airlines by offering you all those little on-board extras that make such a difference. Virgin Atlantic's innovative approach has won shelf-loads of awards.
Whatever class you fly in with Virgin Atlantic, you'll always experience that little bit extra - a quality that sets Virgin Atlantic apart
Superb in-flight service
There are so many reasons to choose Virgin Atlantic - Flying Economy you can enjoy:
- comfortable seat, with up to 31" of seat pitch
- your personal seatback screen with hours of award winning entertainment, including blockbuster movies, top comedies, dramas and kids' entertainment, plus the exclusive Virgin travel guide
- on many flights each seat also comes with its own video games console and up to 35 games
- FREE Amenity Kit containing all the essentials - so you can relax in your seat and make yourself comfortable
- FREE drinks throughout the flight
- FREE movie treat on selected flights
- three delicious meal choices, including vegetarian option
- baggage allowance of one piece per person, weighing up to 23kgs.
Please note, baggage allowance on other airlines/internal flights may differ and charges may apply for checked in baggage.
Keeping your kids entertained
Virgin Atlantic aims to ensure your kids enjoy the flight as much as you do. They will enjoy:
- a special backpack - with book, exclusive Virgin Atlantic children's eye mask & socks, and a colouring pencil
- kids' meals - things they will like. Don't forget to preorder your kids' meal(s) when you make your booking
- kids' programmes - movies, cartoons and their favourite programmes.
NB. Virgin Holidays reserves the right to change airlines or aircraft type at any time. Such changes will not be regarded as a material change of the components of the holiday. Any changes in flight details will be notified to you.
In-flight entertainment does not form part of your holiday. Virgin Atlantic aim to rectify any technical faults during the aircraft turnaround, however, neither Virgin Holidays, nor Virgin Atlantic will be held responsible for any lack of availability due to technical faults or difficulties or aircraft changes.
Flight supplements may apply - these will be advised at time of booking.
Birthday, Anniversary, Surprise?
Sort out your seat in advance
Online Check In*
Go to virginatlantic.com/checkin to check in any time between 24 and 2 hours prior to departure and choose the seat you like. You can also print your boarding pass from home (available on selected routes only) and purchase any additional items of baggage above your complimentary allowance, saving time and money.
Twilight Check in
Avoid the peak hours at check in by checking in the night before your flight at Virgin Atlantic's check in desks at London Gatwick's North Terminal. This service is available between 1700hrs and 2100hrs
Kiosk Check In
Fantastic self service kiosks are available at Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester airports, which allow you to check in up to one hour before your flight is due to depart.
Disney Springs Check In
Take the stress out of checking in for your return flight from Orlando with Virgin Atlantic's Disney Springs Check In.
We are delighted to be able to offer this service Exclusively Free to Virgin Holidays guests, as part of your Orlando holiday. It allows you to make the most of your last day in Orlando, giving you time to shop for those last-minute presents, or soak up some more Florida sunshine!
To use this service just follow these simple steps:
- On your morning of departure, proceed to the Disney Springs Check In site, located at the Westside area of Disney Springs in the valet area for Cirque du Soleil® - the desk opens from 8.15am-1.00pm.
- All members of your party must be present and you must bring your passports, tickets and all luggage to be checked in.
- Virgin Atlantic will check you in, give you your boarding cards and take your bags in a secure van to the airport.
- All you have to do then is enjoy the rest of your last day, whether it's exploring Disney Springs itself or spending time at one of the parks or malls and ensure you are at the airport at least 60 min prior to departure.
(Please note: service subject to change.)
Please note: Bulkhead seats are reserved for those requiring a Skycot for infants under 12 months. To reserve a bulkhead seat, please call Virgin Atlantic on 0844 209 8333 (Mon-Fri 9.00am-5.30pm). For full information on Online Check In and Virgin Atlantic's seating policy, please go towww.virginatlantic.com
* Online Check In is available when travelling to all Virgin Atlantic destinations. If travelling to or from the US, passport details and permanent resident card details (if you are a US citizen holding a permanent resident card) will be required. Non US citizens also need to provide address details of their first night stay in the US to complete the check in process. This service is available to all Virgin Atlantic passengers except young persons travelling alone; some customers required by Virgin Atlantic to see a member of staff before checking in; some customers booked as part of a group or corporate group; customer checking in firearms; customers who are already checked in.
Relax in the clubhouse before you fly
The Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses at Heathrow and Gatwick are an oasis of calm in a sea of noise and bustle. You can be pampered with a massage, manicure or a haircut, be served drinks and be tempted with a delicious menu. You can also use our full business facilities or simply find a quiet space to read the paper.
Now pre bookable at £50 per person for Gatwick and £60 per person for Heathrow (min age 12 years), if you are flying with Virgin Atlantic.