A visit to America's UFO capital: Area 51 Day Tour
If 10 seasons of the X-Files taught us anything it’s that a) no good ever comes of not turning the lights on when you enter a building, and b) that the truth is out there. With this fun, fascinating and unashamedly geeky day-long tour you’ll finally get to visit ‘there’ for yourself – driving along the ‘Extraterrestrial Highway to visit a host of sites at the heart of America’s UFO capital. Led by a knowledgeable guide – who knows just how far civilians can venture – you’ll see mysterious desert pictographs, the site of the infamous ‘Black Mailbox’, and stop for lunch at the world-famous Little A’le Inn before visiting the perimeter of Area 51 itself. Although the US Government has denied the existence of this military base for years, you can wave at the heavily armed guards patrolling – just don’t expect them to wave back!
Days of Operation:
- Mondays and Wednesdays only
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board luxury SUV
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- Departure point: Pick up is available from Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels
- Departure time: 7.00am. Hotel pick-ups commence prior to this time
- Tour duration approx 10 hours
- Cancellation fees may apply, please contact your agent or refer to our terms and conditions
Add this experience to your holiday now...
Our experiences can be added to any of our holidays. Whether you’re exploring on a tour, sailing on a cruise or seeing more of the world with a multi-destination holiday, you can do more on your holiday that ever before. Just give us a call on 0344 557 1725 or pop into your nearest Virgin Holidays store to book this experience today.