Soar high above the crowds: Trapeze Lessons in Las Vegas
Learn to navigate the flying trapeze on this 1-hour 30 minute lesson in Las Vegas. Gather up your courage, chalk up your hands, and grab a bar to fly high above the ground with the direction of an experienced instructor. Learn the basics of hanging by your knees, then release your hands when you’re comfortable. At the end of your session, attempt a release-and-catch with one of the professional catchers.
Days of Operation:
- Saturdays only
- 90-minute trapeze lesson
- Gratuities (optional)
- Conﬁrmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Dress code: Please where comfortable, sportswear clothing that allows for mobility, such as t-shirts, tights or leggings. Shorts are discouraged because the backs of your knees will be more comfortable hanging on the bar if your skin isn’t bare. If you have long hair, tie it back. You must wear socks, and shoes must be removed before flying on the trapeze
- A minimum of 3 people per session is required
- Maximum 10 people per session
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- Departure point: Approximately 15 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip
- Departure time: 10:00am
- Tour duration approx 90 minutes
- Cancellation fees may apply, please contact your agent or refer to our terms and conditions
Add this experience to your holiday now...
Our experiences can be added to any of our holidays. Whether you’re exploring on a tour, sailing on a cruise or seeing more of the world with a multi-destination holiday, you can do more on your holiday that ever before. Just give us a call on 0344 557 1725 or pop into your nearest Virgin Holidays store to book this experience today.