Unforgettable views of the Grand Canyon's iconic formations: Visionary Air Tour
Take this unbelievably thrilling air ride on board a twin-engined deHavilland Otter airplane and marvel at the great wonders of the Grand Canyon, both man-made and natural. You’ll never forget your first glimpse of the towering O’Callaghan-Tillman Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge that spans the highest rocks for miles around, and beneath it The Hoover Dam itself, still awe-inspiring after eighty plus years. As for the canyons – wow! – there’s no other way to get a true picture of the scale of these monumental natural formations than to soar over them in a plane. It’ll be a while before you get your breath back.
Days of Operation:
- 70-minute scenic route flight with views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River and Grand Canyon West
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- Departure point: Hotel pick-up from The Strip
- Departure time: Between 9:00am and 11:30am
- Tour duration approx 4 hours
- Cancellation fees may apply, please contact your agent or refer to our terms and conditions
Add this experience to your holiday now...
Our experiences can be added to any of our holidays. Whether you’re exploring on a tour, sailing on a cruise or seeing more of the world with a multi-destination holiday, you can do more on your holiday that ever before. Just give us a call on 0344 557 1725 or pop into your nearest Virgin Holidays store to book this experience today.