Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 14/05/19 – 28/05/19. If you are currently working in a bar / pub, you are invited to visit www.virginholidays.co.uk/pullpintsinparadise and fill in the online form to be entered into the prize draw. Prize: One winner will win a pair of return economy Virgin Atlantic flights to Jamaica, 7 nights’ accommodation in a 4* hotel, the chance to work a trial shift at Floyd’s Pelican Bar, and £1,000 spending money. Max 1 entry per person. No purchase necessary. Internet access required. Visit the website for full T&Cs and prize details.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to people currently working in a bar or pub that are legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Virgin Holidays, Virgin Atlantic or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants by contacting their employer.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access is required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 06.00 BST on the 14th May 2019 and 259 BST on the 28th May 2019 inclusive.
- To Enter: If you are currently working in a bar or pub you are invited to visit www.virginholidays.co.uk/pullpintsinparadise and fill in the online form providing your details (first name, last name and email address) during the Promotion Period to be entered into the prize draw.
- Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: One winner will win a pair of return economy Virgin Atlantic flights to Jamaica, seven nights’ accommodation in a 4* hotel (based on shared occupancy in a twin/double room, subject to availability), and the chance to have a “trial shift” at Floyd’s Pelican Bar with Floyd himself (at Floyd’s discretion) and £1,000 to spend on the trip. The trip must be taken within three months of acceptance of the Prize.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- The winner and their guest must present their full names, dates of birth, proof of valid visa (if required), mobile telephone numbers and email addresses to the Virgin Atlantic Team. All details are subject to verification. Any winner or guest that is unable provide this information, will be unable to receive their Prize. In the event that a winner or guest cannot provide this information, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner and award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- The information requested above will only be used by Virgin Atlantic for the purposes of arranging travel, administering the Promotion, liaising with the participant and otherwise in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The tickets are only valid on Virgin Atlantic flights and not on partner or share flights.
- All applicable taxes, fees, charges and surcharges relating to the flight tickets shall be paid by Virgin Atlantic.
- The winner and their guest must abide by and are subject to Virgin Atlantic’s published Conditions of Carriage, which are available from Virgin Atlantic’s offices or via www.virginatlantic.com.
- Virgin Atlantic schedules are subject to change without notice. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to cease operating to any route and shall offer the winner a replacement flight to another destination.
- No Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles or tier points will be awarded. Flying Club miles cannot be redeemed to upgrade the Ticket.
- Once a booking has been confirmed no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued.
- The winner and their guest will be solely responsible for all other arrangements, costs and expenses including but not limited to transport to and from the departure and arrival airports, accommodation, car parking charges, car hire, lounge access, meals and refreshments (other than those made available inflight on a complimentary basis), excess baggage, visas, passports, excursions, attractions, travel insurance, medical insurance.
- The redemption of this prize package is dependent on availability from Virgin Atlantic and is subject to black-out dates which include but are not limited to school holidays and public holiday periods.
- The ticket may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or promotional fare mounted by Virgin Atlantic or any third party.
- Each Ticket is non-transferable to anyone else including another family member or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other flight. No cash alternative is available. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to substitute each Ticket for an alternative equivalent flight if for any reason beyond the control of Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Atlantic is unable to fulfil the Ticket.
- The winner accepts their ticket at their own risk.
- Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted by the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- The winner will be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange their Prize.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winner. The winner may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced. The winner further agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- Subject to the consent of the winner, the surname and county of the winner will be available by visiting www.promowinners.com/pullpintsinparadise for a minimum of 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Virgin Holidays, The VHQ, Fleming Way, Crawley, RH10 9DF, 1873815.
© Copyright PromoVeritas Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
- This document has been created for a specific promotion. If used for a different promotion it could result in terms that are not fit for purpose.
- Unauthorised copying of this document is whole or in part will constitute an infringement of copyright.
- Changes made to the Terms and Conditions will not be legally valid unless agreed in writing by PromoVeritas. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform PromoVeritas of any such changes, as this may affect the legality, operation and delivery of the promotion.