Terms and conditions
1) By participating in the Saturday Night Takeaway Competition (the “Competition”), it is deemed that you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2) To enter this Competition, you must:
a) be 18 years of age;
b) be a UK resident.
3) No purchase necessary to enter however, entrants must pay their own costs for connecting to the Internet.
4) This Competition is not open to employees of Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Holidays, their families, their agencies or any companies directly connected with the creation and administration of this Competition.
5) Competition Period: This Competition is open from Saturday 22 February 2020 until 23:59 GMT on Sunday 29 March 2020.
6) Only one entry will be accepted per person throughout the Competition Period.
7) Prize: There are three (3) prizes available comprising of:
· Return economy flights for up to four (4) people operated by Virgin Atlantic from London Gatwick (LGW) or Manchester (MAN) to Orlando (MCO). Travel dates yet to be confirmed; together with
· the following (provided by Disney):
· Four (4) round trip ground transfers between Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort.
· Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room(s) (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for five (5) night(s) at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion; based on availability, for the purpose of this agreement, Disney’s All Stars Resort
· Four (4) 6-Day Park Hopper Tickets and Water Parks Fun & More Option. Water Parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures. Green fees are for one round of golf. Tee times required and are subject to availability. Valid for one round. Round must start prior to 4:00 p.m. Only one miniature golf visit per day. ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex valid only on event days. There are no events on certain days; some events require an additional admission charge. Days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions varies based on event schedule. Visit www.espnwwos.com for more information.
· One (1) Disney Gift Card to the value of $2500. Subject to restrictions.
· The Disney Gift Card can be used at select participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disney store locations in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico, shopDisney.com <http://shopdisney.com/>, DisneyPhotoPass, Adventures by Disney®, Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, and Disney’s Beach Resorts. It cannot be used toward the purchase of a Disney Vacation Club Membership. Visit DisneyGiftCard.com <http://disneygiftcard.com/> for complete terms and conditions. Additional restrictions may apply.
· Tickets and U.S ground transportation.
· Items that are not included in the package:
- Hotel room service
- Laundry service
- Alcoholic beverages
- Merchandise, souvenirs, etc.
- Local and long distance telephone calls
- Tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes
- Personal travel insurance
- All other charges and items not otherwise described above.
8) Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of scripts, “brute force‟, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Competition, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
9) Entries must be submitted by 23:59 on Sunday 29 March 2020 to be valid and considered.
10) Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. Virgin Holidays does not accept any responsibility or liability for lost entries or entries which are delayed, damaged, corrupted, incomplete or not received.
11) All eligible entries shall be entered in to the Competition draw from which three (3) winners (individually a “Winner”) will be selected in its entirety, by random draw performed by a computer process. Two (2) winners will be drawn on 22nd March 2020 and one (1) winner on 30th March 2020 (individually the “Draw”).
12) Virgin Holiday’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13) The Winner will be notified within 2 days of the Draw via the email address included in the entry. The Winner and their companions must be available to redeem the Prize during the dates advised by the Promoter. The Prize is not transferrable and no alternative dates are available. If the Winner wishes to travel alone, their remaining tickets will be forfeited.
14) The Prize is subject to Virgin Holidays booking conditions (www.virginholidays.co.uk/important/terms-and-conditions).
15) The Winner and their companions must be available to redeem the Prize during the stipulated dates. If the Winner wishes to travel alone, their remaining tickets will be forfeited.
16) Once the Prize booking has been confirmed no further changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued.
17) Virgin Atlantic flight schedules are subject to change without notice.
18) In the event that any of Virgin Atlantic’s flight programme or operations are altered, suspended, cut-back or cancelled, we are unable to guarantee that any affected Prize flights will be honoured. If Virgin Holidays are able to transfer the Prize to another airline, travel will be for economy/coach class only, subject to availability. No refund or part refund will be given for any alternation or cancellation of the Prize in these circumstances.
19) Any costs or expenses not expressly included in the Prize pursuant to these Terms and Conditions (including but not limited to) transport to and from the departure and arrival airports, car parking charges, lounge access, meals and refreshments, excess baggage, visas (including ESTAs), passports, excursions, attractions, travel insurance, medical insurance, hotel rooms service, laundry service, merchandise, souvenirs, tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes will be the sole responsibility of the Winner and their travelling companion. The Winner may be required to provide proof of their insurance policy to Virgin Holidays.
20) Travelling companions below the age of 16 must provide written parental consent to travel unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
21) The Winner is responsible for the behaviour of them self and their travelling companions whilst taking the Prize. Virgin Holidays or any prize provider reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a Winner and/or travelling companions from participation in the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of Virgin Holidays or any companies associated with the Prize; or the Winner and/or travelling companions act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of Virgin Holidays, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
22) The Prize is non-transferable to anyone else including another family member of the Winner or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize. No cash alternative is available.
23) The Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or promotional fare mounted by Virgin Holidays or any third party.
24) If for any reason the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of Virgin Holidays which affects the running or conduct of this Competition, Virgin Holidays may in its sole discretion cancel the Prize and not re-award any additional tickets to the Winner or reimburse any incurred expenses by the Winner as a result of winning or accepting the Prize.
25) Virgin Holidays must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Virgin Holidays will send the surname and county of the Winner and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who writes to Virgin Holidays at the address below (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month of the Draw. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Virgin Holidays’ press office at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, Virgin Atlantic must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
27) Virgin Holidays’ decision regarding selection of the Winner and the awarding of the Prize is final and no further correspondence shall be entered in to concerning the matter.
28) Virgin Holidays reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this Competition at any time, in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
29) The Winner accepts their Prize at his/her own risk. By entering the Competition, each participant and travelling companions agree to release Virgin Holidays and Disney from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any Prize (except death or personal injury caused by Virgin Holidays’ negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
30) These Terms & Conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Virgin Holidays Limited, Registered Office: The VHQ, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9DF