1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion as well as with Virgin Holidays, Virgin Atlantic, ITV or Universal Orlando Resort.
2. Purchase is not necessary but internet access is required.
3. Promotion Period: 20.30 GMT on 24th February 2018 to 23.59 GMT on 18th March 2018.
4. To Enter: Visit www.virginholidays.co.uk/saturday-night-takeaway and enter your title, full name, email address, postal address and phone number within the Promotion Period to be entered into the prize draw.
5. One entry per person throughout the Promotion Period.
6. Prize: 1 winner will win a holiday for themselves and up to 3 guests to Universal Orlando Resort Florida as well as tickets to the Live ITV show, Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway.
7. Additional prize details:
a. The prize consists of:
• Round trip air transportation on a chartered plane for the winner and up to three (3) Guests to Orlando, Florida;
• Seven (7) nights standard hotel accommodation (one room, quadruple occupancy, room and tax only) at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort or at another on-site hotel as determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion;
• Non-exclusive ground transportation to and from the airport and hotel in Orlando, Florida
• Up to four (4) 3-Park Explorer tickets for admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme parks and Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park. Tickets valid for the Winner and up to three (3) Guests only;
• Admission to one (1) Blue Man Group Show, exact date and time to be determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion, for the Winner and up to three (3) Guests; and
• Attendance at the recording of the season finale of Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway at Universal Orlando Resort for the Winner and up to three (3) Guests.
b. The winner will be requested to choose up to 3 guests at Winner Acceptance that will accompany them.
c. The flight departs from London Gatwick on 3rd April 2018 and departs from Orlando International Airport on 10th April on a scheduled service either to London Gatwick or Manchester. The winner will be asked for their preference but it is not guaranteed that their preference will be available.
d. If for any reason the whole prize or a part of the prize is not capable of running as planned, such cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter may result in cancellation of the whole, or part, of the prize.
e. Flight tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Once tickets have been issued, they are only valid for flights, dates and times shown. Name changes to the flight seats once confirmed are not permitted. No flying club miles can be collected.
f. If a booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative tickets will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
g. Guests must be at least 18 years old unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
h. At least one person, whether a guest or the winner, must be 21 years of age or over to comply with US hotel check-in requirements.
i. The winner and their guest must travel together in both directions.
j. All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip.
k. The winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
l. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
m. All medical conditions are required to be detailed in advance of the booking. Due to the nature of the prize, the winner and guests may be exposed to flash photography and/or other lighting effects. The Promoter, at its sole discretion, may require further medical evidence if it feels that the prize may cause a medical condition to deteriorate. The Promoter reserves the right to forfeit a part of the prize.
n. Travel insurance is not included. It is recommended that travel insurance is purchased by the winner and guests before travel.
o. The winner and each guest must have (at the time of travel) a valid passport and all necessary visas or other required documentation to comply with applicable immigration or other travel regulations. Passports must be valid for no less than six (6) months at the time of travel. Please note, effective 1 April 2016, all passengers travelling to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program must hold a passport with an integrated chip.
p. If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of the prize with fewer than three (3) guests, the prize will be awarded to the winner and any participating guest and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
q. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
r. Other than for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. doing business as Universal Orlando Resort, and its associated companies and agents hereby exclude all liability arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond Universal Orlando’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier. All activities are undertaken at the winner’s and guest’s own risk. Any disputes or claims involving Universal Orlando arising out of the redemption, use, or misuse of any portion of the prize provided by Universal Orlando or fulfilment thereof pursuant to this Promotion shall be subject to the laws of the State of Florida, USA and the courts of the County of Orange, State of Florida, USA shall have exclusive jurisdiction to such claims.
8. Winner Selection: The winner will be selected by a random draw within 2 working days after the close of the Promotion by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification party.
9. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by phone and/or email, as provided upon entry, within 2 working days after the draw and will need to respond within 2 working days of the first contact received to confirm eligibility and acceptance, nominate accompanying guests and provide details requested by the Promoter. If a winner does not respond within the 2 days of first contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. The Promoter also reserves the right to pick another winner in the same manner. Permitted response time may vary for reserve winners.
10. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-negotiable and cannot be sold or auctioned and no cash or other alternative to the prizes are available in whole or in part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value.
11. The full names and counties of the winner can be obtained by visiting www. promowinners.com/virginholidayssnt2018 which will be available after 4th April 2018 for 4 weeks.
12. By entering and participating in the prize, the winner and guests agree to participate in any publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies.
13. If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
14. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted that they are bound by the terms and conditions
15. In the unlikely event that despite the Promoter’s best endeavours, the promotion is unable to be administered fairly or properly, the Promoter and their affiliated companies are not responsible and have the right to cancel or change the Promotion. They will only do this in exceptional circumstances. The Promoter also has the right to disqualify a participant if they tamper or abuse the entry process and they will not be entitled to the prize if they have acted fraudulently or dishonestly.
16. No liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
18. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
19. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
20. The Promoter may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
22. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or England and Wales.
Promoter: Virgin Holidays, The VHQ, Fleming Way, Crawley, RH10 9DF, 1873815.
© Copyright PromoVeritas Ltd 2017. All rights reserved.
1. This document has been created for a specific promotion. If used for a different promotion it could result in terms that are not fit for purpose.
2. Unauthorised copying of this document in whole or in part will constitute an infringement of copyright.
3. Changes made to the Terms & Conditions may not be legally valid unless agreed in writing by PromoVeritas. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform PromoVeritas of any such changes, as this may affect the legality, operation and delivery of the promotion.