Disney's Port Orleans Resort
With six Disney Parks, two exciting night-time entertainment districts, over 20 Disney Resort Hotels, a state-of-the-art sports complex and countless opportunities for dining, shopping, recreation and relaxation, it’s easy to see why Walt Disney World Resort is the holiday of your dreams. And these dreams can come true – just like magic.
Watch our video below to find out more about Free Disney Dining*:
Book between 21 Apr and 03 Nov '16, for arrivals between 01 Jan and 29 Mar '17 & between 17 Apr and 30 Nov '17.
Book a dream Walt Disney World holiday including Disney Park Tickets for five nights or more, and everyone in the party dines for FREE!
• Stay at a Disney Moderate Resort and you’ll enjoy FREE Disney Quick Service Dining Plan for your whole holiday and a $100 Giftcard**.
• Stay at a Disney Deluxe Resort or selected Deluxe Villa Resort* to receive FREE Disney Dining Plan for your entire stay and a $100 Giftcard**.
You can even upgrade between plans (including the Disney Deluxe Dining Plan) for an additional charge. After that, all you’ll pay is the tips and any extras.
This offer is combinable with 14 Disney Park Days for 7 offer.
Please note: Certain menu items may incur an additional cost.
** 1 per booking, must include flights, Disney hotel with dining plan & Disney park tickets.
Book between 08 Jul and 20 Oct ‘16 and stay at a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort arriving between 01 Jan and 29 Mar ‘17 & 17 Apr and 30 Nov ‘17 and receive $100 Disney Spending Money per booking to use throughout all 6 parks and Resorts. Whether buying souvenirs or snacks, everyone in the family will love this magical boost to your spending power!
Ultimate flexibility and unbeatable value Six Parks in ONE ticket Disney’s Ultimate Ticket is the only ticket you need. Only available to purchase in the UK, you can come and go as you please to all SIX Parks at one incredible price.
Disney 14-Day Ultimate Ticket‡ for the price of Disney’s 7-Day Ultimate Ticket is available for Walt Disney World hotel bookings made until 31 Dec '17 for arrivals throughout 2017.
And for the Ultimate Disney Holiday, combine a Walt Disney World stay with a Disney Cruise.
For magical family memories, choose to sail to the Bahamas or the Caribbean, including a visit to Disney’s very own private island paradise, Castaway Cay.
With FastPass+ and MagicBands, your magical Walt Disney World Resort holiday will be as simple as it is fun!
Disney Dining Plans can be used across the whole of the Walt Disney World Resort - no need to stick to your Resort hotel
With six magical theme parks - including two thrilling Water Parks, this is the place where dreams come true!
Have your magical holiday moments captured–without anyone having to step out of the picture to take it! Pre-purchase your 2017 adult Disney Tickets, and you’ll enjoy all the Disney PhotoPass® photographer pictures you want during your stay, including attraction photos. You’ll get digital copies to share, download and keep forever!
With Memory Maker, you’ll receive unlimited digital downloads of your Walt Disney World holiday memories, including:
• All your Disney PhotoPass® photos, including Character Experiences and Magic Shots
• Photos from select attraction and dining locations
• Magical extras like Animated Magic Shots and videos from select attractions.
With Disney FastPass+, reserve some must do experiences and more before you even leave home – up to 30 days before you arrive (or 60 days for Disney Resort hotel guests). And the best thing? It’s included with your Theme Park admission.
Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make, and available arrival windows are limited. Disney FastPass+attractions subject to change.
FREE DISNEY DINING
* Free Disney Dining Offer is available for bookings made 21 Apr-03 Nov ‘16 for arrivals between 01 Jan-29 Mar ‘17 and 17 Apr-30 Nov ‘17. Subject to room and flight availability. Eligibility for the Disney Free Dining promotion requires a minimum length of stay of 5 consecutive nights, and a maximum stay of 21 consecutive nights at one of the participating Disney Resort Hotels. A Disney Dining Plan must be selected for all members of the party travelling who are aged 3 or over at time of travel and for the full duration of their stay. Children aged 3-9 (at time of visit) must order from the children’s menu where available. Disney Dining Plans are not valid for children under 3 years. Offer is only available if a package including accommodation at a Walt Disney World Moderate Resort, Disney Deluxe Resort or selected Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, plus Disney Tickets for the whole party and a Disney Dining Plan are booked together. Offer excludes Disney Value Resorts, Disney’s Grand Floridian Villas and Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows. Gratuities are not included. The number and type of rooms allocated to this offer are limited. All package elements must be booked through Virgin Holidays in one transaction. Due to the popularity of Disney Table Service restaurants, availability maybe limited or unavailable and advance reservations are suggested. Guests can call 00 1 407 939 3463 to make reservations up to 180 days before their visit. Disney reserves the right to change dining plan entitlements at any time without prior notice. Restaurants shown subject to change. Subject to availability, at participating Disney Resort Hotels. Walt Disney Moderate Resort (Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort and Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort), Disney Deluxe Resort (Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa) or selected Disney Deluxe Villa Resort (Disney’s Old Key West Resort and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort). Free dine Saving message is based on 2 adults and 2 children under 9 taking Disney Quick Service Dining Plan for a 14 night holiday. For more details and full terms & conditions on Disney Dining Plans, please visit virginholidays.co.uk/disney. Please note: Certain menu items may incur an additional cost.
** Book by 07 Jul ‘16 and stay at a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort arriving between 01 Jan-29 Mar ‘17 and 17 Apr-30 Nov ‘17 and receive $200 Disney Spending Money per booking. OR Book between 08 Jul-20 Oct ‘16 and stay at a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort arriving between 01 Jan-29 Mar ‘17 and 17 Apr-30 Nov ‘17 and receive $100 Disney Spending Money per booking. To use throughout all 6 parks and Resorts. Disney Spending Money is per booking only for new bookings. Bookings must include Disney Tickets and a Disney Dining Plan for the whole party, all elements must be booked together in one transaction through Virgin Holidays. Offer excludes Disney Value Resorts and accommodation only bookings.
^ Free Breakfast offer is available when booked as part of a package which includes accommodation at a Disney value resort and Disney tickets for the whole party booked in one transaction with Virgin Holidays. Participating Disney value resort hotels include, Disney’s All Star resorts, Disney’s Pop Century & Disney’s Art of Animation Resort (excludes Little Mermaid Standard Rooms). The duration of the Disney Breakfast Component must coincide with the number of nights of the room reservation. Each breakfast meal includes either One (1) single serving: Entrée or Combo meal (if available) & 1 non alcoholic beverage or One (1) Quick Service Breakfast meal per person (ages 3+) per night at participating Disney value Resort hotel and Theme Park locations. Participating Restaurants are subject to change. Meals for children aged 3-9 may not be used by persons aged 10 and up. Children 3-9 (at time of use) must order from the children’s menu where available. Offer is not valid for children under 3 years. Offer must be booked by 07Jul ‘16 for arrivals 01 Jan-29 Mar ‘17 and 17 Apr-29 Oct ‘17 and is subject to availability and change.
DISNEY SPENDING MONEY
″ Disney Spending Money is per booking only for new bookings. Bookings must include Disney Tickets and a Disney Dining Plan for the whole party, all elements must be booked together in one transaction through Virgin Holidays. Offer excludes Disney Value Resorts and accommodation only bookings.
14 FOR 7 TICKETS
‡ 14-Day ticket for the price of 7 offer is available for all Walt Disney World Hotel bookings made until 31 Dec ‘17 for arrivals throughout 2017. For this time, the 14-day ticket (Disney’s 14-Day Ultimate Ticket) is available for the price of a 7-day ticket (Disney’s 7-Day Ultimate Ticket) if purchased in one transaction with a Walt Disney World hotel stay (5 nights minimum stay). Disney’s 14-day Ultimate Ticket expires 14 days from first day of use. Child ages 3-9 years (at time of use). Standard booking terms and conditions apply and the promotion is subject to availability.
§ Memory Maker includes Disney PhotoPass® photos and other digital content taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Memory Maker guest’s Disney account. If Memory Maker is sold or ordered in combination with a park ticket, the Memory Maker window for that Memory Maker entitlement will be equal to the usage window of the associated park ticket and will automatically begin upon the first use of the associated park ticket. The Memory Maker window will end upon the sooner of either the expiration or depletion of the park ticket. A MagicBand is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content. Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support. Valid theme park admission required for certain photo locations. Memory Maker is subject to Memory Maker terms at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/memory-maker-terms and, if applicable, Family & Friends terms at disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/park-experienceterms-and-conditions.html. Disney is not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content. Book by 31 Dec ‘17, for arrivals until 31 Dec ‘17. On the gate price worth $169 correct at time of publishing.