Your tickets include access to these exciting rides and attractions:
- "The City" - children can gain their first driver’s license at the driving school, and families compete at the Fun Town Fire Academy - a competitive ride that challenges families to get a fire truck from one side to another to put out a faux fire!
- Imagination Zone - where children can build on their imaginations and race cars against each other.
- DUPLO Play Area - ideal for toddlers and their growing minds. Here you can attend the Factory Tour - a first-hand look at how LEGO bricks are made from factory to finish.
- Castle Hill - this medieval area features an indoor/outdoor roller coaster which takes you on a ride in and out of a castle – watch out for the a dragon as he defends his treasure!
- Dino Island - kids can take a journey back to prehistoric times and experience their first "thrill" ride.
Book the LEGOLAND Water Park Combo ticket to enjoy even more fun rides and attractions including:
- LEGO® Wave Pool – Catch a gentle wave or simply cool off in this pool, where the waves are just the right size for all ages to enjoy.
- Twin Chasers – Ride side-by-side down 375ft tubes before plunging into a refreshing pool below.
- Splash Out – Thrill seekers can ascend to the tallest point of the water park, before speeding down a 60ft drop and splashing into the water below!
- Joker Soaker - A fun, interactive playground with slides of all lengths, heights and types.
- Build-A-Raft River - Design and build your own LEGO vessel and sail around the 1000ft-long lazy river, amongst playful LEGO Friends, flowers and palm trees.
- DUPLO® Splash Safari – Toddlers rule at this water play area with shorter slides and interactive, larger-than-life DUPLO creatures!
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2017 The LEGO Group. LEGOLAND FLORIDA IS A PART OF THE MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS GROUP®.