Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 21+ only. 19/02/19 – 18/03/19. Visit www.virginholidays.co.uk/ultimate-holiday-prize-draw and fill in the online form to be entered into the prize draw for a chance to win a trip to Miami between 06/09/20 – 13/09/20 including return upper class flights for two with Virgin Atlantic to Miami, 3 nights’ accommodation in a 5* hotel and 4 nights’ Virgin Voyages Cruise. No purchase necessary. Internet access required. Max 1 entry per person. Visit www.virginholidays.co.uk/ultimate-holiday-prize-draw/terms-and-conditions for full T&Cs and prize details.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 21 or over, excluding employees of Virgin Holidays, Virgin Atlantic or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion. The winner and their guest must be able to travel 6th – 13th September 2020.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access is required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT on the 19th February 2019 and 23.59 GMT on the 18th March 2019 inclusive.
- To Enter: Visit www.virginholidays.co.uk/ultimate-holiday-prize-draw and fill in the online form providing the required details and agree to the terms and conditions to be entered into the prize draw.
- Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: One winner will win a trip to Miami between 6th September 2020 and 13th September 2020 including return upper class flights for two on Virgin Atlantic to Miami, 3 nights’ accommodation at Nobu Hotel Miami Beach in a deluxe room with breakfast (based on shared occupancy), and 4 nights’ Virgin Voyages Cruise – Havana After Dark Cruise based on TC – Central Sea Terrace Cabin (subject to availability).
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- Airline seats are subject to availability.
- Outbound flight is from London Heathrow Airport to Miami International Airport on the 6th September 2020. The accommodation at Nobu Hotel Miami Beach is between 6th and 9th September 2020. The Virgin Voyages Cruise is between 9th and 13th September 2020. The Return flight is from Miami International Airport to London Heathrow Airport on 13th September 2020.
- All ground transfers are excluded.
- The winner and their guest must be aged 21 or over at the time of taking the Prize.
- The winner and their guest must travel together in both directions.
- All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip.
- The winner and their guest must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage (https://flywith.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/prepare-to-fly/conditions-of-carriage.html).
- If a booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative tickets will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- The winner is solely responsible for visas (including ESTAs), passports, travel insurance, medical insurance and any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
- A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
- The Prize date is subject to change due to availability.
- Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- The winner will be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange the Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- Subject to the consent of the winner, the full name and county of the winner will be available by visiting www.virginholidays.co.uk/ultimate-holiday-prize-draw for a minimum of 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Virgin Holidays, The VHQ, Fleming Way, Crawley, RH10 9DF, 1873815.
© Copyright PromoVeritas Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
- This document has been created for a specific promotion. If used for a different promotion it could result in terms that are not fit for purpose.
- Unauthorised copying of this document is whole or in part will constitute an infringement of copyright.
- Changes made to the Terms and Conditions will not be legally valid unless agreed in writing by PromoVeritas. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform PromoVeritas of any such changes, as this may affect the legality, operation and delivery of the promotion.