Ultimate Star Wars Experience Competition
Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 24/06/2019 – 07/07/2019. Visit https://signup.virginholidays.co.uk/#/ultimate-star-wars-experience-jun19 and provide your details to be entered into the prize draw for a chance to win the Ultimate Virgin Holidays Star Wars™ Experience at Walt Disney World Resort Florida for a family of four between 15/02/20 – 22/02/20, (incl. return flights, accommodation, Disney Park tickets and more). Max 1 entry per person. No purchase necessary. Internet access required. Visit the website for full T&Cs and prize details.
Full Terms and conditions
1. this promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 21 or over, excluding employees of Virgin Holidays, Virgin Atlantic or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion. The winner and their guest must be able to travel 15 – 22 February 2020.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access is required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 BST on the 24 June 2019 and 23:59 BST on the 7 July 2019 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Visit https://signup.virginholidays.co.uk/#/ultimate-star-wars-experience-jun19 and fill in the online form providing your details (first name, surname, email address, contact telephone number and postcode) to be entered into the prize draw.
5. Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period.
6. The Prize: One winner will win the Ultimate Virgin Holidays Star Wars™ Experience between 15 – 22 February 2020 in Florida, USA. The Prize includes:
a. Return flights from Gatwick Airport to Orlando International Airport on a dedicated Virgin Atlantic flight exclusive to the Ultimate Virgin Holidays Star Wars™ guests for a family of four. Look out for surprise theming and a few extra touches along the way to make your saga complete.
b. Return ground transfers from Orlando International Airport to Walt Disney World Resort.
c. Seven night’s accommodation at either Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort or Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. The location of the accommodation will be decided by the Promoter based on availability.
d. Disney Park Tickets for a family of four to helpthe winner make the most of everything that Walt Disney World Resort has to offer.
e. Star Wars™: Galaxy’s Edge area private access fora family of four. Take part in a private 1-hour event where you are free to explore the land (without rides), encountering roaming Star Wars™ Characters along the way. Also, be among the first in the queue for one of the excitingrides in this new land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
f. Immersive dining experience, a Star Wars™ themed dinner with Character experiences, an Imagineer talking about the making of the Star Wars™: Galaxy’s Edge area, and much more.
g. Dessert Party at Epcot, a dedicated area towatch the night-time spectacular whilst feasting on Star Wars™-themed sweet treats.
h. Plus, a Disney Dining Plan, exclusively designed MagicBands, private transfers toevents and more themed surprises.
7. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Capacity for Disney’s Hollywood Studios, StarWars: Galaxy’s Edge area and its experiences is limited. Access to the park, land and experiences may be restricted or unavailable depending on guest demandand other factors. However, the Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge area private accessdescribed above is guaranteed. Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance attraction opens later in 2019.
b. The winner and their guests must abide by andare subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage.
c. Once tickets have been issued, they are only valid for flights, dates and times shown.
d. Travel must be taken at the stated times. No alternatives are available. Name changes to the flight seats once confirmed are not permitted.
e. If a booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative tickets will be issued andfor the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
f. The winner and their guests will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel; any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guests and must meet US entry requirements. Please note, effective 1 April 2016, all passengers travelling to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program must hold apassport with an integrated chip.
g. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions andattractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for anysuch costs.
h. The winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
i. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be usedto guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
j. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion toexclude the winner and/or guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
8. Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
9. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
10. The winner will be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange the Prize.
11. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winners. The winners may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced.
12. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
15. The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
18. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
19. Subject to the consent of the winners, the surname and county of the winners will be available by visiting https://signup.virginholidays.co.uk/#/ultimate-star-wars-experience-jun19 for 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
21. If any provisions of these Terms and conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
22. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
23. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Virgin Holidays, The VHQ, Fleming Way, Crawley, RH10 9DF, 1873815.