To celebrate the launch of 100s of experiences in North America, we’re offering one lucky person (and a mate) the challenge of trying 50 experiences across the USA and Canada in 2018. Not only that, you'll be the face of Virgin Holidays social channels to share your adventure.
Insta-famous? Yes please.
1. Record a video (max 60 seconds) showing us why you’re the right person to take on this Virgin HoliDOs challenge
2. Share your video on Twitter or Instagram using #VirginHoliDOs and mention @VirginHolidays.
Entries must be submitted between the 3rd November and the 30th November 2017.
1. UP FOR THE CHALLENGE: Do you have what it takes to complete 50 experiences over four weeks?
2. CREATIVITY: What sets your entry apart? Think outside the box…
3. STYLE & PRESENTATION: What’s your camera style? Think about the quality of your entry. We also want someone with buckets of personality who’s up for a challenge...
For full judging criteria, please see the terms and conditions linked below.
From a Big Apple Helicopter Tour to The Top Gun Experience in Las Vegas - it’s not just where you go, it’s what you do.
More details and full terms and conditions can be found here. By entering using the steps outlined above, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Actual experiences may vary. See T&Cs for details.
Your holiday is protected – many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to the ATOL website at www.caa.co.uk
TRAVEL AWARE – STAYING SAFE AND HEALTHY ABROAD
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up to date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information please visit www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and facebook.com/fcotravel. More information is available here.
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
Do check before you book and regularly before you travel for updates as the advice can change.
Copyright © Virgin Holidays Ltd