Discover America with Delta
Delta Air Lines offers customers more than 15,000 daily flights and is proud to have London as a key worldwide hub, which it has been proudly serving for 40 years. Delta has just introduced the A330 aircraft to select flights from London, offering an enhanced onboard experience with larger inflight entertainment screens, power at every seat, wider and brighter cabins, and fully flat-bed seats in Delta One, all with direct aisle access. When it comes to transatlantic travel, Delta customers can enjoy up to 37 peak nonstop flights to the U.S. every day, thanks to the combined schedule with joint venture partner Virgin Atlantic. Our joint network and recent colocation to one terminal at London-Heathrow are specially designed with your needs in mind to deliver more convenience and even greater ease when traveling. Plus, you’ll have access to:
- 16 nonstop destinations to the U.S., including service between Manchester and New York-JFK, Boston, San Francisco and Las Vegas.
- Simple and expanded schedule between London-Heathrow and New York-JFK with 7 daily nonstop flights offering frequent departures, every 30 minutes at peak time
- 7 daily nonstop flights between London and West Coast gateways Los Angeles, Portland, San Francisco and Seattle.
- High-speed Wi-Fi on all transatlantic flights, so you can surf all the way to the USA.
- Delta Studio® in-flight streaming service, where hundreds of the very latest movies and TV shows can be delivered direct to your mobile device.
Whether you’re headed across the U.S. or around the world, Delta’s Main Cabin offers a host of flight options to suit your needs, including the must-haves you can’t get on just any airline.
Main Cabin is available on all Delta and Delta Connection aircraft system-wide.
Delta’s Main Cabin customers enjoy:
- On longhaul flights a meal service accompanied by a selection of complimentary snacks and drinks like beer, wine, Prosecco, spirits, Starbucks® coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages
- A comfortable leather seat with complimentary sleep kit, which includes eyeshades and earplugs
- Wi-Fi and free in-flight mobile messaging via iMessage, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger
- TV, movies and music with complimentary seat-back entertainment from Delta Studio® and ergonomic headphones
Delta One offers personalized service and meticulously thought-through details that truly make a difference in how you spend their time in the air.
With a Delta One ticket, customers can:
- Jet through the airport using our Sky Priority® service, which includes expedited security, Premium Boarding and baggage handling.
- Access the Delta Sky Club® , Virgin Atlantic's Upper Class Wing*, and Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
- Curl up or stretch out beneath plush Westin Heavenly® In-Flight Bedding on 180-degree flat-bed seats. Bedding includes an oversized white comforter and hypoallergenic, down-alternative pillows.
- Dine on regionally tailored, chef-curated meals, paired with wines selected by Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson, winner of three James Beard awards. Or, power through the flight with fresh-brewed Starbucks® coffee.
- Enjoy comforts including Wi-Fi, in-seat 110-volt and USB outlets and larger entertainment screens.
- Use iMessage, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger for free on all Delta flights**.
- Access Virgin Atlantic’s Revivals lounge at T3 upon arrival back into London Heathrow.
*Upper Class Wing service is available from LHR, providing seamless transfer from your car to the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse.
**Availability varies by aircraft and route; check your listing for details. Free messaging usage is restricted to select messaging apps.
With Delta Comfort+®, you can enjoy an upgraded experience and more of the perks you love, such as Sky Priority® boarding1, dedicated overhead storage space, extra legroom, meal service and snacks, free drinks which now includes Prosecco, and complimentary premium entertainment.
- Access to Sky Priority boarding1, so you will be one of the first on board. And, with a seat at the front of the cabin, you’ll be one of the first off the plane too.
- Top-rated Main Cabin seat for passenger comfort with an additional 4” of legroom and 50% more recline
- Meal service accompanied by a selection of complimentary snacks and drinks like beer, wine, spirits, Starbucks® coffee and other non-alcoholic beverage
- Amenity kit that includes eyeshades, ear plugs, toothbrush and toothpaste.
1Inclusive of boarding only. No other Sky Priority amenities apply. Dedicated overhead bin space for your bag is not guaranteed based on flight capacity.