Can't find the answer you're looking for?
View your booking View and print your booking itinerary, as well as all customer information, a cost breakdown and your payment history.
View your ticket status Getting close to departure time? Log-in and see when to expect your tickets.
More coming soon! we will be adding more features to this new View Booking area in the coming months.
If you're flying with Virgin Atlantic then follow this link to their site to log onto the 'manage your booking' section of their website, you can request seats here. Please note that if you're travelling after the 1 April 2014, charges may apply. For travel with any other airline, please contact them directly.
1) The most convenient way to pay is by logging onto our fantastic 'View my Booking' site.
2) You can call our secure automated phone line on 020 3131 2374
3) Pop into a retail store. Take a look on our 'Contact Us' page to find the nearest location convenient for you
4) Give our Service Centre a call on 0844 573 0088. Our opening hours can be found here
If you're flying with Virgin Atlantic and you want to check if you can take the kitchen sink with you, take a look here first for details on your baggage allowance. For all other airlines, then you'll need to check with them directly.
1) Our destination pages hold so much useful and interesting information on every resort we feature. Take a look at the map here and choose your resort
2) Give your local rep a call or email. They're in resort already so have a wealth of knowledge they just can't wait to share with you! Click here
3) Check out our brilliant YouTube channel here for destination guides, the latest v-room videos and much, much more!
Change your personal details
If something's changed, find out here how you can contact us to let us know
If we're around, then why don't you make the change now by chatting live to us? If we're not, then simply fill in this form and we'll get back in touch once we've made these changes for you.
Your invoice will be emailed to you within a few hours of booking. If youre after tickets then, then they're usually sent out 14 days before you fly. If you've got any other questions about either of these, simply fill out this form and we'll get in touch with you.
General Holiday information
New to travelling or just want to check you've ticked all the boxes? These pages will offer you some general advice for travelling abroad.
Other ways to contact us
Use our online form to send us an email. Make sure you use the correct subject so your question goes to the correct team!
Email Your Rep
Got a question for your local rep? Visit our fantastic Concierge site and find all the contact info you need for your rep
Customer Complaint Procedure
Whatever happens, you can be assured that we'll always do our best to get your holiday back on track