Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Your tickets will be available to print around 32 days before you travel – don’t worry we’ll email you to let you know when! Simply log onto Manage My Booking , print on single sided paper and you’re ready to go. Don’t forget your passport...!
Your invoice will be available to view and print of you wish, from the moment you confirm your booking.
If you're flying with Virgin Atlantic then follow this link to their site to log onto the 'manage your booking' section of their website, you can request seats here. For travel with any other airline, please contact them directly.
1) The most convenient way to pay is by logging onto our fantastic 'View my Booking' site.
2) You can call our secure automated phone line on 020 3131 2374
3) Pop into a retail store. Take a look on our 'Contact Us' page to find the nearest location convenient for you
4) Give our Service Centre a call on 0844 573 0088. Our opening hours can be found here
If you're flying with Virgin Atlantic and you want to check if you can take the kitchen sink with you, take a look here first for details on your baggage allowance. For all other airlines, then you'll need to check with them directly.
1) Our destination pages hold so much useful and interesting information on every resort we feature. Take a look at the map here and choose your resort
2) Give your local rep a call or email. They're in resort already so have a wealth of knowledge they just can't wait to share with you! Click here
3) Check out our brilliant YouTube channel here for destination guides, the latest v-room videos and much, much more!
Chat live with us and we’ll be happy to assist you with your changes.
Virgin Holidays Special Assistance Team leads the world in providing holidays to everyone.
Whether you have mobility restrictions or medical requirements, don't worry – we've thought about it!
We have an experienced and dedicated team of knowledgeable staff who will help you, your friends and family to Unleash your Mojo!
General Holiday information
New to travelling or just want to check you've ticked all the boxes? These pages will offer you some general advice for travelling abroad.
Other ways to contact us
Email Your Rep
Got a question for your local rep? Visit our fantastic Concierge site and find all the contact info you need for your rep
Customer Complaint Procedure
Whatever happens, you can be assured that we'll always do our best to get your holiday back on track