Holidays in Barbados
Lively calypso beats, stunning natural wonders and some of the world’s best beaches make Barbados a favourite Caribbean island. From the star-studded Platinum Coast to the family-friendly all-inclusives and local fish-fry celebrations, this island has something for everyone.
Holidays in Mexico
Mexico holidays offer all the bliss of the Caribbean, with a sprinkling of Latin fiestas and mythical Mayan sites. Glorious beaches, fabulous shopping and excellent cuisine also make it the ideal place to kick back and indulge. If that wasn't enough, our all-inclusive packages bring another level of luxury for visitors ready to try new experiences on their Mexico holiday.
Holidays in Antigua
With zip-lines tours, island safaris and breathtaking mountain lookout points, Antigua boasts thrills for the most intrepid traveller. Beach bums will be just as happy: this lively island has 365 gorgeous beaches.
Holidays in St Lucia
Home to the dramatic Pitons, pristine beaches and divine sunsets, a romantic energy oozes from St Lucia. Rainforest treks please the adventurers, while ‘jump up’ parties make for a vibrant nightlife. Foodies flock here for cocoa plantation tours and tasty Creole cuisine.
Holidays in Cuba
The largest and perhaps most intriguing of the Caribbean islands, Cuba is a unique place, where time-stood-still heritage has been captured for all to see. Perfect for the intrepid adventurer, experience the exotic rhythms of salsa and rumba from every corner along the white-sand, palm-tree-lined beaches. Meanwhile, for those seeking total relaxation, our all-inclusive packages are the ideal way to embrace the island's laid-back attitude. From Havana to Varadero, discover a truly revolutionary holiday in Cuba.
Holidays in Jamaica
With reggae, jerk chicken and rum on tap, Jamaica is a large and lively gem of the Caribbean where the Blue Mountains and Dunn’s River Falls enchant everyone who visits. For dizzying cliff divers and stunning sunsets, the famous Rick’s Café in Negril has it all.
Holidays in Tobago
Tobago is the slightly smaller sister island of Trinidad, but it’s bursting at the seams with natural wonders. From the volcanic beaches inhabited by Hawksbill turtles to the rejuvenating ‘powers’ of Nylon Pool lagoon, this a magical eco-destination to explore.
Holidays in Grenada
Those who travel with their tastebuds head straight to the ‘Spice Isle’, where aromas of nutmeg, cloves and ginger fill the air. Its underwater wonderlands offer top-notch snorkelling and the spectacular waterfalls and Grand Etang Forest Reserve never cease to amaze.
Holidays in Dominican Republic
The large and lively Dominican Republic is an enthralling land of modern attractions alongside an authentic and fascinating island culture. Zip lining, water sports and diving around the Punta Cana Reef please the avid adventurer, while stunning beaches offer the perfect slice of R&R.
Holidays in Bahamas
Thrilling water parks, world-class golf and classic white sandy beaches are all a given on this exotic island chain. Designer retailers draw in the shoppers to Nassau, while island-hopping, sailing and deserted beaches make for uninterrupted holiday bliss.
Holidays in Aruba
A tiny Dutch island off Venezuela, Aruba is known as one of the ‘happiest’ Caribbean islands. And with a weekly ‘Carubbian’ festival, uncrowded beaches and tiptop surf, it’s easy to see why. The vibrant capital of Oranjestad is great for folk-themed events, shopping and nightlife.
Holidays in St Vincent and the Grenadines
Fresh seafood, cocktail calypso and sunset watching are all on the agenda in St Vincent. A unique black coral surrounds this secluded paradise where tropical sea life thrives. In other words, it’s a diver’s paradise.
Holidays in St Kitts and Nevis
This pair of islands exist in an enviable sweet-spot, where extraordinary natural beauty, momentous history and an effortlessly mellow vibe meet colonial luxury and the warmest welcome. St Kitts and Nevis holidays are blissfully laid-back, with both St Kitts and it’s sleepy sister, Nevis being late bloomers when it comes to tourism. St Kitts holidays promise extraordinary natural beauty amongst its modest bustle, while Nevis delivers a mellow vibe that’ll pamper you with sandy shores and boutique hotels.
Holidays in Turks and Caicos
This small chain of islands and tiny cays is a British Crown Colony. Some parts feel so secluded, it can feel like you’re the only one there. Alongside blissful beaches and a castaway feel, it’s also offers unbeatable diving, upscale shopping and world-class golf.
Hotels in the Caribbean
Sun-drenched days and rum-filled nights: Caribbean highlights
The Caribbean is the world’s go-to destination for year-round sunshine, unspoiled scenery and spectacular all inclusive resorts. But that’s not all. Humble hospitality and a good reggae beat are never far away – nor is a splash of rum punch!
Lazy days have never sounded so good. Relax into the laid-back lifestyle of the tropics from the sanctuary of your own floating suite, or indulge the senses at a romantic spa experience for two. If you’re looking for something more adventurous, grab a snorkel and explore the colourful world under the waves in Grenada, or pull on your hiking boots and scale the rugged peaks of Jamaica. Whatever your pace, the Caribbean is your personal Eden.
With miles of sparkling white sand and clear blue waters, how could you not be enchanted by the Caribbean’s tranquil beaches? Whether you’re looking to lie back under an umbrella for some much-needed R&R, or splash around in the sea and make a few waves of your own, these beaches are delightful spots with fun for all the family.
- Consider Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels for your stay in the tropics. It’s one of the best resorts in Barbados for all inclusive luxury. The kids are catered for too, with their own pool and organised activities.
- A beach for every day of the year: Antigua’s 365 beaches are its biggest attraction. They really have it all! From family-friendly resorts spilling on the sand to secluded bays, both romantic holidays and time away for the entire gang are covered.
- If breathtaking scenery and vibrant, green-blue seas are on your wish list, Varadero Beach in Cuba is the destination of your dreams. Crowned the most beautiful beach in the world, it’ll ensure you never want to leave this Caribbean isle.
Prepare your taste buds for a culinary journey: in the Caribbean, you’re in for a real treat. From punchy jerk chicken to creamy coconut rice, discover the Caribbean’s best foodie delights.
- For the most outstanding rums in all of the Caribbean, you’ve got two incredible islands to choose from. Sip on samples at the Mount Gay Rum Factory in Barbados, or stop by the Appleton Estate in Jamaica for an unforgettable tasting tour.
- Want to try the best jerk chicken in the region? Head to Scotchie's in Ocho Rios, Jamaica for a full flavour of real Caribbean cooking. The laid-back vibes and local patrons make it all the more authentic.
- If you’ve got a sweet tooth, taking a Caribbean chocolate tour might just be what your dreams are made of. Staff at the Rabot Estate in St Lucia or the Belmont Estate in Grenada will show you the ropes as you learn all about the Trinitario cocoa bean.
Slip away from the all inclusive Caribbean resort and soak up the local culture your chosen isle has to offer. The Caribbean islands each boast their own unique heritage, remarkable architecture and friendly communities.
- If you’re heading to Mexico, then the world-famous Chichen Itza is a must-see. It’s one of the most impressive archaeological sites in Mexico – the former centre of the Mayan empire.
- If you’re a music fan, Jamaica has the musical heritage to get you jammin’. A visit to Bob Marley’s birthplace in Nine Mile or his former home in Kingston is one you’ll never forget.
- Dive into Antigua’s rich colonial heritage at the English Harbour and Nelson’s Dockyard. The kids will get a real-life history lesson as you explore this elegant district.
Looking for more than kicking back and relaxing on the sand? You’re in luck, because the islands aren’t short of big thrills. If you fancy yourself as an adventurer, there’s plenty of action on the Caribbean islands. Zip lining, kitesurfing, rainforest trekking – thrill-seekers can choose from a huge variety.
- Water lovers will be in paradise on the Caribbean isles. Head to the Turtle Farm on Isla Mujeres to see conservation at work, or go back in time with the Bianca C shipwreck – a top diving destination in Grenada.
- Nature lovers can get up close and personal to the Caribbean’s natural beauty with a hike in the Pitons in St Lucia or a visit to the Grand Etang Forest Reserve in Grenada.
- If climbing is your thing, you’ll find the perfect peak with incredible views in Jamaica. Climb Dunn’s River or YS Falls – two of the Caribbean’s best waterfalls. Just thank us later!
The Caribbean knows how to throw a party, so keep an eye on the calendar for spectacular events. From carnivals to sporting glory, the Caribbean islands play the perfect host to all manner of festivities.
- Bold and beautiful in true Caribbean style, the colourful costumes and vibrant processions of the Caribbean Carnival – held throughout the year – will leave you enchanted.
- Music is alive and kicking in the Caribbean. Head to Tobago in April for the annual jazz festival or Barbados in May for Gospelfest. Foxy's Wooden Boat Regatta will give your British Virgin Islands holiday a taste of nautical life.
- Cricket fans, be sure to time your Caribbean trip perfectly. If you’re lucky enough to get your dates right, watch the Windies cricket team play at the historic Kensington Oval Stadium in Barbados or the Viv Richards Stadium in Antigua.
In the Caribbean, you’ll find food to knock your socks off, unforgettable sunsets and an incredible selection of events and activities to fill your holiday. Browse our Caribbean holiday offers and start planning your once-in-lifetime experience today.