Hotels in Naples and Marco Island
Essential information for Naples and Marco Island
Marco Island and Naples are a 2 hour 30-min drive from Miami and a 1 hour 30-min drive from Fort Myers.
Naples is the gateway to The Paradise Coast with the beautiful Marco Island just a short drive away. Here are their best attractions.
- Go shelling on Bonita Beach and hang out in the upscale Bonita Springs.
- Walk along the boardwalk to Clams Pass Beach, home to 35 acres of mangrove forest.
- Enjoy the water sports and paddleboats of South Marco beach.
- Relax in your Floridian home-from-home at Marco Island Houses near Tigertail Beach.
Sightseeing and Culture
- Enjoy fire-dancing shows at Quinn’s On The Beach on Marco Island.
- Explore Third Street South, the centre of Old Naples. Hop on the Trolley tour and stop at Tin City, the Naples Depot Museum and other key sights.
- Tee off on the Bob Cupp-designed golfing greens at La Playa Beach.
- Zen out in the Naples Grande Beach Resort Spa and enjoy a Signature Artisan Massage.
Wildlife & Adventure
- Take a boat to the mangrove jungles and nature trails around Ten Thousand Islands. Spot crocs in the Everglades National Park.
- Enjoy ranger-guided swamp walks in The Fakahatchee Strand Preserve State Park.
- Lose yourself in the Naples Botanical Garden and whimsical Children’s Garden.
Food and Drink
- Dine on seafood, paella, or Wagyu steak at Bistro 821 on 5th Avenue South.
- Breakfast on top-notch scrambled eggs at EJ’s Bayfront Café.
- Enjoy fine dining Italian cuisine at Sale e Pepe on Marco Island.
Events and Festivals
- June-Sept: SummerJazz on the Gulf Concert Series comes to Naples.
- October: Head to Old Naples Waterfront for the Stone Crab Festival.
- November: Collier County Museum hosts the history lovers’ Old Florida Festival.