Next-level Adventure: Highlights of Universal Orlando Resort™
Hold on tight, you’re in for quite a ride... Visiting Universal Orlando Resort™ is a full-throttle, blow-your-mind, never-to-be-forgotten holiday like no other. There are three incredible theme parks: jump into the movies at Universal Studios Florida™, meet dinosaurs and superheroes at Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ and hit the waves and aqua-coasters of the all-new Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water-park.
Make the most of your holiday by staying in the thick of the action. From budget-friendly to pure indulgence, there’s a hotel for everyone, all offering guests exclusive on-site benefits. Some, such as the elegant and refined Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, and the laid back and cool Hard Rock Hotel® even include a FREE Universal Express Unlimited™ pass, so you can skip the queues at Universal Studios™ and Islands of Adventure.
Amazing attractions at Universal Orlando Resort™
- Experience the magic of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Diagon Alley™ and Hogsmeade™ linked by the Hogwarts™ Express steam train. Don’t miss Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™ a ground-breaking ride which whizzes you right through Hogwarts™ castle and out onto the Quidditch™ pitch. Or follow in Harry Potter's footsteps through the streets of Diagon Alley™ and travel deep below Gringotts™ bank for a multi-dimensional thrill ride.
- Feel like a movie-star at Universal Studios Florida™. This is a real working film and TV studio, where you can explore the backlot and stand on the sets of your favourite shows.
- Meet Spider-Man, Captain America and co at Marvel Superhero Island® in Universal's Islands of Adventure™. For the island’s highest-octane thrills, strap into the Incredible Hulk Coaster® – it had a high-tech revamp in 2016, and now spins, dips and flips like it’s being tossed by the big green guy himself.
- Combine thrills and relaxation at Universal's Volcano Bay™ and add a splash of liquid awesome to your holiday. For the ultimate water-baby holiday, stay at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, home to Universal Orlando Resort™’s biggest pool.
Unique Experiences at Universal Orlando Resort™
- Eat bacon and pancakes with some of your favourite characters! When staying at the Universal Orlando Resort™ you never know when a character might pop up. Don’t miss the Sunday breakfast at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, where you might meet a Minion by the buffet.
- Have your wand pick you at Ollivanders™ wand shop. No regular gift shop, would-be wizards get a proper Harry Potter™ initiation here: the Interactive Wands select their owners.
- Sit in a car that turns into a robot – the Transformers: The Ride 3D is better than being in the movies, as you get to join Optimus Prime to help save the planet.
- Stop by Krusty Burger for a delicious burger, order a Duff beer at Moe’s Tavern, and treat yourself to mouth-wateringly scrumptious donuts at Lard Lad Donuts ... all at Springfield, U.S.A. The recreation of The Simpsons™ hometown at Universal Studios Florida™ is realistic and the perfect place for photo ops.
Great Eats & Treats
- Order a mug of Butterbeer™ at Three Broomsticks™ in Hogsmeade™, the village below Hogwarts™ castle. Also tuck into Cauldron Cakes, Fizzing Whizzbees and Bertie Bott’s Every-Flavour Beans™.
- Dine on pizza and pasta just like mama used to make at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel. This chic retreat looks more like a charming Italian seaside village than a hotel – order a cappuccino on the pretty piazza and stop by the gelateria for a scoop or three.
- Eat your way around the world at Universal CityWalk™, the always-buzzing nightlife and dining district: try a ‘Burgushi’ – a unique burger-sushi fusion – at Cowfish; tuck into Forrest Gump-inspired seafood at The Bubba Gump Shrimp Co; or go for a winning wiener at the Hotdog Hall of Fame. No appetite is left unsatisfied.
- Indulge at the Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Tasty Feast Kitchen™. This steampunk-style diner is like a dessert laboratory, inventing a sweet smorgasbord of sumptuous sundaes, candy-coated straws, sticky brownies, marvellous milkshakes and chocolate cocktails.
Awesome Events & Shows
- Be scared witless at Halloween Horror Nights™. Universal Studios™ goes ghoulish on certain spook-tastic evenings from mid-September to early November: masses of monsters and creepy creatures lurk on the rides, haunt the streets and seem determined to steal the show. Devilishly good!
- Expect the unexpected from the Blue Man Group. These painted performers do a show every day at their theatre in Universal CityWalk™, wowing with a unique mix of music, comedy, creativity and craziness. Be warned: if you sit at the front in the ‘poncho section’ you might get splashed...
- Embrace your inner child and book your Universal holiday at Christmas – which starts in mid-November and lasts into January. See Hogwarts™ castle under a dusting of snow, watch the magical Holiday Parade and see the streets festooned with decorations and fairy lights. For a retro Christmas vibe, stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort (with its two massive pools, lazy river and bowling alley it’s groovy all-year-round).
- Get ready for Florida’s biggest shindig: Universal’s Mardi Gras. For select nights in spring, New Orleans comes to Orlando – expect flamboyant fancy dress, raucous performers, live music, fried shrimp and gumbo.
- Catch a gig at Hard Rock Live®. Orlando’s ‘Coliseum of Rock’ hosts some of the hottest acts around, in the coolest venue. To feel like an A-lister yourself, check-in at the hip Hard Rock Hotel®.
With amazing theme parks and endless attractions, holidays at Universal Orlando Resort™ are sure to thrill and delight. Browse the Universal Orlando Resort™ hotels today.