Hotels in St Lucia
Essential information for St Lucia
Being such an easy island to navigate your way around, hiring a car is the best way to explore the island. Don’t forget to bring your driving licence! Please speak to our Concierge rep for more information.
Dramatic scenery, secluded beaches and beautiful weather make for a dreamy Caribbean escape. Here are the best St Lucia attractions.
- Lie in a thatched parasol and swoon over breathtaking scenery on Anse de Pitons.
- Have one of the secluded beaches at Pigeon Island National Park all to yourself.
- Family friendly Reduit Beach often features in St Lucia’s ‘best beaches’ lists and is overlooked by St Lucian by Rex Resorts.
- Peaceful Anse Chastanet boasts 150-metres of silvery sand and a glorious all-inclusive resort.
- With butler service and a Rainforest Spa, Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort is perfect for honeymoons.
- Check into Jade Mountain for to-die-for views and your own infinity pool.
- Enjoy private whirlpools and romantic dining at Sandals Grande St Lucian Spa & Beach Resort.
Food & Drink
- Take a Tree-to-Bean Tour at The Rabot Estate to learn about the Trinitario cocoa bean.
- Dine on traditional Creole food at Jambe de Bois, named after the infamous pirate.