Where to stay in Orlando
With six Disney Parks, two exciting night-time entertainment districts, over 20 Disney Resort Hotels, a state-of-the-art sports complex and countless opportunities for dining, shopping, recreation and relaxation, it’s easy to see why Walt Disney World Resort is the holiday of your dreams. And these dreams can come true – just like magic.
Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort
Take your holiday to the next level at Universal Orlando Resort. With three amazing theme parks - Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park, spectacular hotels and more, it’s days and nights of endless fun for every member of the family.
Florida Holidays with SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment®
The wind in your hair, the sound of animals all around, the scent of adventure in the air…you plunge, you plummet, you splash, you scream. You are now at the heart of all the action at SeaWorld®, Aquatica®, Busch Gardens® and Discovery Cove®. Lose yourself on incredible wildlife-inspired thrill rides, enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime animal encounter or choose to simply float the day away at one of the SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment facilities in Orlando.
Holidays in International Drive
International Drive, or ‘I-Drive’ as it’s known, is like ‘The Strip’ of Orlando – a place where you can eat and shop until your heart’s content. If you're looking for excitement then you need to head on an International Drive holiday. It’s a stone’s throw from all the greatest theme parks and home to the world-famous Discovery Cove, where you can swim with dolphins and tropical fish. So, what are you waiting for? Find your perfect International Drive holiday and enjoy non-stop entertainment.
Holidays in Lake Buena Vista
Buena Vista means ‘good view’ in Spanish. So it’s a perfect name for this gorgeous part of Florida. This lakeside resort is not just the gateway to Walt Disney World. It’s also the escapist’s dream, with lazy pool days, restaurants, shopping and sports activities galore.
Holidays in Kissimmee
From world-famous theme parks to local attractions and exhilarating outdoor activities, Kissimmee is a destination like no other. With accommodation that fit any style, and great weather year-round, it’s the perfect place to make a lifetime of family memories.
Holidays in LEGOLAND Florida Resort
If LEGOLAND Florida Resort is on your family’s holiday wish list (and if not, why not?), you owe it to yourselves to stay and play at one of two official, fun-filled hotels located mere feet away from the park entrance.
Weddings in Orlando
Paradise Cove Weddings
Paradise Cove in Lake Buena Vista offers a unique tropical wedding location in Florida. With white sandy beaches on picturesque Lake Bryan as your backdrop, complete with swaying palms and cypress trees, this is the perfect venue for that special day.
To book, please call our dedicated Weddings Team on: 0344 739 0748
Cypress Grove Lakeside Weddings
Cypress Grove creates a beautifuil setting for your wedding, located in 80 acres of specious grounds with a charming colonial-style house on the stunning Lake Jessamine in Orlando. All of this is somehow hidden away yet within easy access of the theme park capital of the world.
To book, please call our dedicated Weddings Team on: 0344 739 0748
Hotels in Orlando
Essential information for Orlando
- Daily flights to Orlando from across the UK.
The Theme Park Capital: Orlando highlights
Home to some of the world’s largest theme parks, Orlando is a favourite get-away destination for long or short breaks – plus, its location in the subtropical state of Florida guarantees a year-round sunny climate. Live the dream at Walt Disney World Resort or Universal Orlando Resort, get up close with marine life at Discovery Cove® or shop to your heart’s content at one of the city’s many malls and outlets - our Orlando holidays have something for everyone.
Choose between a full range of accommodation with our Orlando package holidays, from boutique hotels with spas and leisure centres to your very own villa with private swimming pool. Alternatively, our family-friendly apartments and hotels are close to the top attractions.
- You'll be given the Virgin Holidays treatment when you book in at Enclave Suites with us. Choose our exclusive Superior Studios and two-bedroom suites with balconies and sleek, modern kitchens. Don't miss the swimming pool that’s perfect to sink into after a busy day in one of the parks.
- If you’re travelling with the family, stay at Lake Buena Vista Village Resort and Spa. This apartment-style accommodation is located within easy reach of Disney, so it’s handy if you’re aiming for early-morning starts.
- Prefer to be close to International Drive? Rosen Shingle Creek can offer exclusive rooms for Virgin Holidays customers. Upgrade your stay with a host of activities including an Arnold Palmer-designed 18-hole golf course.
- Immerse yourself in magic at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, with themed interiors based around The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Cars and Finding Nemo. Upgrade to a family suite for maximum comfort if you're travelling with younger ones.
- Luxuriate in elegant Tuscan-style villas at Balmoral at Water’s Edge. All have private pools to wind down in after a long day. The location is convenient for exploring all the sights, as it's within easy access of both Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Orlando Resort.
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort treats all guests to entry an hour early to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay, as well as offering a free, regular shuttle service and water taxi to Universal CityWalk.
Escape reality at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Whether you opt for an Orlando package holiday in one of the themed on-site hotels or decide to stay outside the gates and travel in, you’re never too far from the fun.
- Have your sorcery with a touch of mayhem and try Space Mountain at the Magic Kingdom Park – it’s the must-do ride for thrill seekers. Make sure you're there for the fireworks in the evenings – there are plenty of rides, shops and attractions to keep you occupied in the meantime.
- Travel the globe at Epcot. The World Showcase at the American Pavilion is not to be missed, with Pavilions representing eleven countries, from Japan to Morocco. Take in a bird's-eye view with Soarin', as you hang-glide around replicas of some of the most iconic tourist sites in the world, including Sydney Harbour and the Great Wall of China.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park blends the dreams of the movies with nature. Walk the trails, try the rides and go on safari all in one place.
- Frozen fans should take in For the First Time Forever, the Frozen show, at Disney's Hollywood Studios for a sing-along.
Holidays to Orlando aren’t complete without a trip to an adventure park – and with so many to choose from, you wouldn’t be blamed for spending your entire break trying them all.
- Visit Universal Orlando Resort and explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, located in Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure. The spectacular rides and epic scenery enthrall fans and visitors alike. Don’t leave without treading the cobbles of Diagon Alley™ and trying the frozen Butterbeer™; it’s a delicious way to cool off on hot days.
- If you want a thrill, go to Universal's Islands of Adventure and try the Incredible Hulk Coaster®. With high-speed and multiple loops, it’s an intense ride for those who love the fast lane.
- See fish, penguins, turtles and much more at SeaWorld Orlando®. Combining fascinating nature with thrilling rollercoasters, including the mile-long, 200-foot-tall and 73mph-fast Mako™.
- Chill out at i-Drive 360. Located in the heart of Orlando’s International Drive, this dining, shopping and entertainment district has everything. Brush shoulders with the rich and famous at Madame Tussauds, explore the SEALIFE Aquarium, and then see the city from the 400-foot observation wheel of the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye – sunset is the best time for a photo op.
- Blend a fun family day out with education at the Kennedy Space Center. Just an hour by car from Orlando, the complex has exhibitions on space exploration, astronaut training simulators and tours of historic launch sites. It’s worth checking rocket launch times before you visit to make sure your trip coincides.
Once you’ve spent a day (or two) strolling around the theme parks, cool off at one of the multitude of water parks and attractions that Orlando holidays have to offer.
- Explore Aquatica, a splashy watery park full of super-sized slides, speedy splashdowns and sandy shores. Slide, splash and soar like never before on Ray Rush™ – new for spring 2018! Take the plunge on Ihu’s Breakaway Falls® which pits riders face-to-face waiting for the floor to drop. Or why not take some time to relax? Simply drift along the soothing streams of Loggerhead Lane™, unwind on a beautiful beach and let the waves wash over you.
- Visitors of all ages will love Discovery Cove®. You can swim and snorkel, feed exotic birds and even spot families of otters. Drinks, snacks and equipment are covered in the ticket price, so it’s worth going early and staying for the full day.
- As a Virgin Holidays customer, you can take an exclusive airboat eco tour with Wild Florida. Travel into protected swamps, learn about exotic animals and take part in a scavenger hunt, all with your own private ranger.
- Mix thrills and chills with a trip to Universal’s Volcano Bay™, now open. This water theme park is based around 200-foot-tall volcano Krakatau and features slides for little ones, rides for older kids (and adults) and relaxing shores for quiet time. Head straight for Waturi Beach if you’ve come for a bit of R&R.
- Disney fans can take their pick between two themed water parks, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, where you can take on the Summit Plummet (if you dare).
- See the family-friendly firework shows and character parades at Walt Disney World Resort.
- As the sun goes down, the park comes alive with the glow of Electric Ocean at SeaWorld, returning another summer of fun. With exciting night time shows and electrifying music, guests are immersed in a sea of wonder that ends in “Ignite”, a spectacular fireworks finale. Electric Ocean takes place from the 26th May until the 2nd September.
- September – November: Enjoy gourmet delights at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- September – November: Visit Halloween Horror Nights™ at Universal Orlando Resort™
Whether you thrive on adrenaline or prefer to take your breaks more slowly, holidays to Orlando, Florida have it all. Plan your break today and get booked in at one of our Orlando hotels.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s19)
© 2019 MARVEL. Sapphire Falls Resort TM & © 2019 UCF Hotel Venture III. All Rights Reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.