Hotels in St Vincent and the Grenadines
Essential information for St Vincent and the Grenadines
It’s easy to explore the islands surrounding St Vincent and the Grenadines, by ferry or plane. From the prettiness of Bequia to the sophistication of Mustique. Then you have exotic Union Island, Tobago Cays and Canouan. Young Island is all about beach hammocks and Palm Island, a private resort, has nature trails and paradise in droves.
Bask on stunning tropical islands, uncover shipwrecks and explore its unique black coral. Here are the best attractions of St Vincent & The Grenadines.
- The beaches on St Vincent are naturally black, apart from the pretty Buccament Bay which is man-made.
- Macaroni Beach is Mustique’s most famous beach, while Lagoon Bay, Endeavour Bay & Gallicaux are all blissful and serene.
- Recharge at the A-list worthy Cotton House on Mustique, home to restorative spa treatments.
- Indulge in Indian head massage at Spa Kalina on Young Island.
Food & Drink
- Enjoy romantic private dining with a castaway feel at Palm Island Resort.
- Enjoy Caribbean style sushi and other fusion flavours at Veranda restaurant, Mustique
- See the rare St Vincent Parrot at the Botanic Gardens, the oldest garden of its kind in the western hemisphere.
- Learn about the 18th century Fort Duvernette on Young Island or visit Fort Charlotte in the St Vincent capital of Kingstown.
- Explore The Bat Cave, Capital Wrecks and other key diving sites such as the Tobago Cays Marine Park.
- Go horseriding on the deserted beaches of Mustique.