Air Canada is Canada's largest full-service airline and the largest provider of scheduled passenger services in the international market to and from Canada, offering more direct departures to Canada from London Heathrow than any other airline; up to 63 non-stop flights per week in the winter.
International Business Class
- Each seat reclines into a fully flat bed at the touch of a button
- Maple Leaf Lounge access including at Heathrow’s new Terminal 2: The Queen’s Terminal
- Touch-screen TV and noise-cancelling headphones
- Concierge Service
- Priority check-in, boarding and baggage handling
- Individual power supply for your electronic devices
- A USB port for charging
Free Ski or Snowboard boot bag
Customers will be permitted one ski or snowboard boot bag as part of their free allowance provided it is carried along with skis or snowboard and contains only boots.
Customers are encouraged to pre-register their sports equipment at least 24 hours before their flight by contacting Air Canada Reservations.
* A boot bag will count as a separate piece of checked baggage if it contains, or is designed to contain other items, or it is not carried along with a set of skis or snowboard. Customers will have to be handled manually at airports. All customers will have to see an agent to get baggage tags, otherwise when using self-service check-in they would be prompted to pay for the extra piece.