Voted best airline in the Indian Ocean at the World Travel Awards 10 years running, Air Mauritius takes care over every detail to make your flight as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
Air Mauritius not only welcomes you to Mauritius, but also opens up the world beyond. Flying to over 20 destinations across 4 continents, plus many others via our code share partners twinning an Indian Ocean stay with other destinations in the Air Mauritius network, South Africa, Australia and Asia creates the perfect holiday or stop-over. All UK passengers can choose from our direct nonstop services from London Heathrow or from 5 regional airports via Paris with our partner Air France.
Air Mauritius Economy Class is reputed to be one of the best in the world, and our attentive crew will do its best so that you personally experience it.
- Complimentary seat selection (excluding emergency exit rows, which carry a nominal charge). 2-4-2 seat configuration with 31" seat pitch.
- Gourmet menu featuring a selection of main courses and fine French wines and soft drinks
- Personal seat-back TV and stereo head set
- Fresh pillows and soft blankets
- Personal amenity kits and children’s packs
- Baggage allowance of 23kg plus one piece of hand luggage (7kgs)
In Business class, you can sit back and enjoy personalised cabin service, with a dedicated cabin crew
- 34 lie-flat Cocoon seats with 60" seat pitch. 2-2-2 configuration. Seats have a reclining back-rest at 170 degrees, with built in back massage function
- Individual TV screens
- Privacy panel
- International menu - Brut Champaigne and selected vintage French wines, spirits, beers, and liqueurs
- Access to the London Heathrow Sky Team Lounge
- Baggage allowance of 2 pieces (32kgs) plus 1 piece of hand baggage (7kgs)