Everything you buy can turn into fabulous rewards like flights, upgrades, money-off holidays and more. Because with the Virgin Atlantic Credit Card Account, you'll earn Flying Club miles on just about anything you spend.
You get two cards:
That's two cards, one account, one statement, one PIN and one credit limit.
Promotional offers will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The Virgin Atlantic Credit Cards are issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales under company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services. American Express® is a registered trademark of the American Express company. MBNA Limited issue the MBNA American Express® Credit Card pursuant to a licence from American Express. Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over.
Calls and online sessions (e.g. completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
1. Double miles are earned on bookings made direct with Virgin Atlantic either online or by telephone, and with Virgin Holidays by telephone only. This does not include purchases made through Virgin Flightstore or Virgin Holidays in-store concessions.
2. Spend £10,000 on card purchases on the Virgin Atlantic White American Express® Credit Card, or £5,000 on the Virgin Atlantic Black American Express® Credit Card by the end of any year and you will receive a Premium Economy reward upgrade that, subject to availability, enables you to convert an Economy reward redemption (an Economy flight bought with your Flying Club miles) into a Premium Economy reward redemption on Virgin Atlantic. Plus, spend another £10,000 on the Virgin Atlantic White American Express® Credit Card or £5,000 on the Virgin Atlantic Black American Express® Credit Card in that year and earn another Premium Economy reward upgrade. The main cardholder can earn a maximum of two Premium Economy reward upgrades per card account in any one year. Premium Economy reward upgrades are valid for 12 months from the date they are added to your Flying Club account. Card purchases exclude cash advances, money transfers and balance transfers. A year is defined by the 12 month period starting from the date your Virgin Atlantic Credit Card Account was opened. MBNA will notify Virgin Atlantic of your eligibility within 30 days of the end of the year. The reward will be added to your account within a week of Virgin Atlantic being advised by MBNA. Cardholders must pay related taxes, fees and charges relating to the complimentary Premium Economy reward upgrade. These will vary according to the destination, and are subject to change as a result of fluctuations in taxes, airport levies and exchange rates. Flights and routes are strictly subject to availability. Premium Economy reward upgrades must be redeemed through the Flying Club Helpline prior to travel by calling 03444 122 414 and are not available through airport check-ins. Once you have redeemed your Premium Economy reward upgrade you may not use miles to upgrade to Upper Class. This offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Flying Club Terms & Conditions apply, please visit www.virginatlantic.com/premiumeconomyupgrade/tsandcs. You will not earn this incentive if you have not provided MBNA with a valid Flying Club membership number.
3. Spend £15,000 on card purchases on the Virgin Atlantic White American Express® Credit Card, or £7,500 on the Virgin Atlantic Black American Express® Credit Card, by the end of any year and you will be eligible to receive a complimentary companion return flight reward the next time you book a full fare qualifying flight with Virgin Atlantic. (A full fare qualifying flight are those tickets purchased in booking classes: Y,B,R,L,U,M,E,Q,X,W,S,H and J. Companion rewards cannot be booked online, only over the phone, so agents are able to explain the booking classes at time of booking.)The main cardholder can only earn one companion return flight reward per card account in any one year. A companion reward is valid for 12 months from the date it is added to your Flying Club Account. Card purchases exclude cash advances, money transfers and balance transfers. A year is defined by the 12 month period starting from the date your Virgin Atlantic Credit Card Account was opened. MBNA will notify Virgin Atlantic of your eligibility within 30 days of you becoming eligible. The reward will be added to your account within a week of Virgin Atlantic being advised by MBNA. The member and companion must travel with Virgin Atlantic, on the same flight and date, be in the same cabin class, and the Flying Club member's ticket must be purchased at a qualifying full fare. Cardholders must pay related taxes, fees and charges relating to the complimentary companion return flight reward. These will vary according to the destination, and are subject to change as a result of fluctuations in taxes, airport levies and exchange rates. Companion rewards are not valid for flights purchased through Virgin Holidays, Virgin Atlantic Vacations or any other tour operator. Other exemptions include flights purchased at promotional rates, group fares or other selected discount levels. All Virgin Atlantic reward seat travel is strictly subject to availability. The number of redemption seats available on each flight is restricted and it is possible that the seats allocated on a particular flight may be fully booked, even though seats are still available in other booking classes. Some flights may have no availability on certain routes, and popular dates will fill quickly (i.e. weekends, school holidays and public holidays) and Virgin Atlantic cannot guarantee availability. More seats for a particular flight may become available closer to departure. Information online regarding our latest redemption seat availability is a guide only and is correct at time of publication. This offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Flying Club Terms & Conditions apply, please visit www.virginatlantic.com/companionticket/tsandcs. You will not earn this incentive if you have not provided MBNA with a valid Flying Club membership number. For bookings please contact the Flying Club Helpline on 03444 122 414.
4. 3,000 bonus Flying Club miles (or 18,500 bonus Flying Club miles if you have a fee card) will be credited to your Flying Club account after your first card purchase, providing you use your card within 90 days of your account opening and supply your Flying Club membership number to MBNA. Please allow six to eight weeks for bonus miles to be added to your account. If you have not provided MBNA with a valid Flying Club membership number at the point your statement is generated, Virgin Atlantic will not be able to allocate Flying Club miles to your account.
5. For more information on using your credit cards abroad or withdrawing cash, you can call MBNA free on 08000 567 686 from the UK or +44 1244 672 520 from overseas. Please tell MBNA before using your cards abroad otherwise our account monitoring systems might decline your transactions. Please note MBNA may still require the merchant to contact them to authorise a transaction.
6. Any additional cardholder(s) must reside at the same primary address, and have a relationship of close family member (defined as; spouse, child, parent, sibling or domestic partner) and must be 18 or over.