Ajman, Dubai Beaches and beyond
Fairmont’s fabulous outpost in Ajman, this luxury beachfront retreat brings all the glamorous décor, gourmet dining, and grand amenities you’d expect from a Fairmont — in a setting you might not expect in the UAE. The next big name in the emirates, Ajman may be 30 minutes from Dubai, but it’s poles apart in its subtlety and serenity. The Fairmont’s arrival to its palm-swept beachline signals Ajman’s ready to compete with its neighbours. A grand getaway, it brings eight restaurants and lounges (taking you from Italy to the Caribbean), an infinity pool fringing a private stretch of sand, and an activity list that covers everyone in the family, from those after spa treatments to those who’d prefer splashing about on a floating off-shore water park (and even little guests who’d prefer making sandcastles at their kids’ club).
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Club
- Internet Access
Where is itLocated along the Corniche in Ajman. Transfer time from Dubai International Airport: 30 minutes.
252 modern rooms and suites with marble bathrooms, walk in rain shower and separate bath tub. All guest rooms and suites enjoy a private balcony, dark wood paneling, marble floors, signature bedding and leather headboards, air-conditioning, TV, tea/coffee-making facilities, refreshment centre, luxury bath amenities and safe. Fairmont View Rooms are located on floors 1-4 and all have sea views of the Arabian Gulf. King rooms with 1 king-size bed sleep maximum 2 adults and 1 child or twin beds are available, sleeping maximum 2 adults.
All Inclusive Ultimate Resort Experience includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet per day in the main restaurant
- Unlimited selected house alcoholic and soft beverages served over meals and at designated hotel bars from 11:00am-11:00pm (according to each outlet operational hours) excluding Azrak Lobby Lounge and Salt & Sea Pool Bar
- AED 100 dine around allowance per adult per day and AED 50 per child available in the below restaurants (not applicable for breakfast and not accumulative)
- Guaranteed upgrade to Deluxe Room with panoramic seaview
- Complimentary 30-minute spa treatment per person per stay
- Complimentary roundtrip private transfers from Dubai International Airport
- Dedicated check in
- Complimentary welcome drink on check in
- Complimentary in-room amenities
- Personalised welcome card from the GM
- - Kiyi
- - Gioia
- - Badr Lounge: dinner
- - The Cave Sports Bar & Kitchen: dinner
All Inclusive Standard option includes:
- Buffet breakfast and dinner at Spectrum all-day dining restaurant
- Set menu lunch in Gioia Italian Restaurant
- Unlimited selected house alcoholic and soft beverages served during meals and at designated hotel bars from 11:00am-11:00pm (according to each outlet operational hours), excluding Azrak Lobby Lounge and Salt & Sea Pool Bar
- Dine around (optional): guests can replace lunch or dinner and dine in Kiyi (Turkish restaurant), Gioia (Italian restaurant) or The Cave Sports Bar & Kitchen with an allowance of AED 100 per adult or AED 50 per child, per meal, per day. Credit cannot be accumulated or transferred to another day if unused.
Please note: a 3-night minimum stay is required for All Inclusive. Room service, mini-bar and ice cream are not included in the All Inclusive package.
Half Board option: includes breakfast and either a set menu lunch in Gioia Italian Restaurant or dinner in the all-day dining restaurant Spectrum.
Full Board option: includes breakfast and dinner in the all-day-dining restaurant Spectrum and set menu lunch in Gioia Italian Restaurant.
Deluxe Rooms are located on floors 5–14 and their higher elevation gives them some of the most stunning sea views in the emirate. King rooms with 1 king-size bed sleep maximum 2 adults and 1 child or twin beds are available, sleeping maximum 2 adults.
Perfect for families looking for extra space, Family Rooms consist of 2 interconnecting Fairmont View rooms, one room with 1 king-size bed and the second room with twin beds. They can sleep a maximum of 5 people in total, with up to 2 adults and 1 child in the king room and 2 adults or 2 children in the twin room. These rooms enjoy sea views.
Junior Suites have separate living and bedroom areas and a balcony with unobstructed views of the Arabian Gulf.
The larger 1-Bedroom Corner Suites come with 1 king-sized bed and a separate living area, sleeping maximum 2 adults and 1 child.
8 exquisite restaurants and lounges including: Spectrum (serving dishes from all over the world for breakfast and dinner), Kiyi Turkish Restaurant (dinner), Gioia Italian Restaurant (lunch and dinner), Azrak Lounge (light snacks), Badr Lounge (shisha), The Cave Sports Bar and Kitchen, and Salt & Sea swim up pool bar (serves snacks). Infinity swimming pool. Kids’ pool. Spa* including a Turkish hammam and ice shower. 24-hour fitness centre. Water sports. Beach volleyball and tennis court. Al Zorah Golf Club* nearby. Kids’ club. Floating water park. Complimentary WiFi.
3 nights between 1 Aug-31 Jul.
* Denotes local charge.
Please note: during the summer months, some of the hotels restaurants and facilities may close due to the high temperatures. Badr Lounge is currently closed until further notice.