Atlantis, The Palm
Dubai Beach, Dubai Beaches and beyond
Wow – the legend of Atlantis comes to life in Dubai and it more than lives up to the myth! This lavish marine-themed resort combines luxury with a whole host of incredible attractions that will keep you and the kids awe-struck from the first day of your holiday right through to the last. Rooms come with full or partial views of the tranquil Arabian Sea or the iconic Palm Island. These unique rooms accommodate families on holiday, or the those seeking a couple’s getaway. If you crave a little touch of luxury, then upgrade to the Imperial Club room where you’ll have access to the Imperial Club Lounge serving complimentary daily breakfast, snacks, drinks, afternoon tea and evening cocktails, and enjoy complimentary access to Atlantis Kids Club and The Zone for Teens. When you’re not drinking in your wonderful surrounds, wander through the passageways and tunnels of The Lost Chambers Aquarium and marvel at over 65,000 marine animals at the Ambassador Lagoon, or endure record-breaking thrills at Atlantis Aquaventure – the region’s best-rated waterpark – completely free to guests throughout their stay! Being the resort of choice for a-list stars, it’s not uncommon to see celebrities enjoying a break or TV shows and movies being filmed at this iconic resort. You’ll feel like a star too as you settle in, being pampered at the award-winning ShuiQi Spa or perhaps donning your tracksuit for a stint at the state-of-the-art fitness centre. If you’ve kids with you, point them in the direction of the Atlantis Kids Club or The Zone for teens - with something exciting on the agenda every day, from underwater theatre to playing chef – they’ll thank you for it! When it comes to drinks and eats, there is something for every taste and craving. Fancy a bit of celebrity-chef dining? Head to Nobu, for Japanese dishes with a South American twist by the acclaimed Nobu Matsuhisa. If somewhere more casual appeals, kick-back at Kaleidoscope; sumptuous family-friendly buffet fare to entice even the pickiest of eaters.
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Club
- Babysitting service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Fitness Centre/Gym
- Beachfront location
Where is itOn Dubai's iconic Palm Island on 46 hectares of its Crescent, overlooking the Dubai Marina skyline. Atlantis, The Palm is just a 25-minute drive from the centre of Dubai and a 15-minute drive to Dubai Marina. There is also a monorail to the mainland. Transfer time from Dubai International Airport: 45 minutes.
1,548 generously proportioned rooms including 168 suites, all have been recently refurbished. All with air-conditioning, cable TV, tea/coffee-making facilities, mini-bar*, safe, iron and board and hairdryer. Ocean King Rooms offer views of the Arabian Sea with 1 king-size bed sleeping maximum 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant (or 1 adult, 2 children and 1 infant or 3 adults and 1 infant or 1 adult, 2 children and 1 infant).
Half Board option: includes breakfast and dinner. Meals can be redeemed in Kaleidoscope (breakfast and dinner), Saffron (breakfast and dinner), Ayamna (dinner), The Shore (dinner), The Burger Joint (dinner), Asia Republic (dinner), Shawafel (dinner), Ronda Locatelli (dinner. A supplement charge of AED 50 per adult and AED 25 per child applies), Bread Street Kitchen & Bar (a supplement charge of AED 50 per adult and AED 25 per child applies), Seafire Steakhouse & Bar (dinner. A supplement charge of AED 140 per person), Ossiano (dinner. A supplement charge of AED 350 per person applies. Ages 10 and above only for dinner), Nobu (dinner. A supplement charge of AED 350 per person applies. Ages 10 and above only for dinner), Hakkasan (dinner. A supplement of AED 140 per person), Wavehouse (dinner. A supplement charge of AED 50 per adult applies and AED 25 per child applies), WHITE Beach Restaurant (dinner) and Beach Buns (dinner).
Platinum Half Board option: includes a selection of unlimited house wines, beers including soft drinks can be enjoyed during dinner only. Applicable across 12 restaurants: Kaleidoscope, Saffron, Ayamna, The Edge, The Shore, Wavehouse, Bread Street Kitchen, Ronda Locatelli, Seafire Steakhouse & Bar, WHITE Beach Restaurant, Beach Buns and Asia Republic. Alcoholic drinks package (ages 21+) only, soft drinks package applicable to 20 years and under only. Platinum Half board is available locally at AED 99 per person for the alcoholic package (age 21 years plus) and AED 49 per person for the soft drinks package. Price is per dinner and must be purchased for the entire table.
Please note: all guests in the room must be on the same meal plan. Black out dates apply from 19 December 20–9 Jan '21 and 26 Dec '21–1 Jan '22 (Inclusive).
Palm King Rooms as above but with palm views, sleeping maximum 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant (or 1 adult, 2 children and 1 infant or 3 adults and 1 infant or 1 adult, 2 children and 1 infant).
Ocean Queen Rooms are ideal for families, with 2 queen-size beds, sleeping maximum 2 adults, 2 children and 1 infant
Palm Queen Rooms as above but with palm views.
2-Bedroom Family Rooms are perfect for families looking for a little extra space and privacy, these rooms consist of 2 x guaranteed interconnecting rooms, 1 with 1 x king size bed and 1 with 2 x queen beds with views over The Palm or the Arabian Sea. Sleeping a maximum of 4 people (adults/children).
Those looking to add a bit of luxury to their stay can book an Imperial Club Room. Imperial Club guests enjoy exclusive benefits such as a dedicated concierge, breakfast, afternoon tea and happy hour at the newly designed Imperial Club Lounge, a private beach and more. Imperial Club Rooms offer luxurious surroundings with stunning views, 1 king-size or 2 queen-sized bed types, sleeping a maximum 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults and 1 child. Imperial Club King rooms can sleep maximum 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant (or 1 adult, 2 children and 1 infant or 3 adults and 1 infant or 1 adult, 2 children and 1 infant).
Imperial Club Room benefits:
- Exclusive check-in and check-out counter to our newly refurbished Imperial Club lounge located in the east tower
- Imperial Club Lounge is accessible from 7.00am-10.00pm daily
- Morning refreshments (freshly baked pastries and breads, fresh fruit) will be available in the Imperial Club Lounge from 7.00am- 11.00am daily
- A full breakfast will be available in Saffron or Kaleidoscope restaurants from 7.00am-11.00am daily for all guests booked on Bed & Breakfast and/or Half Board contracted rates
- Afternoon tea is available in one of the Imperial Club Lounges from 3.00pm-4.00pm daily
- A selection of complimentary beverages and canapés are served in the Imperial Club Lounge from 5.00pm-7.00pm daily
- The Imperial Club Lounge Bar will remain open from 7.00pm– 10.00pm daily. Alcoholic drinks during this time will be chargeable whilst other refreshments will continue to be available as part of the Imperial Club benefits
- Light sweet and savoury snacks are available throughout the day including juice, tea/coffee and complimentary soft drinks in the Imperial Club Lounge
- Daily complimentary morning and afternoon adventures to Atlantis Kids Club for children aged 3 to 12 from 10.30am-1.30pm and from 2.00pm-5.00pm (lunchtime meals are charged between 1.30pm-2.00pm and pre-booking is required by 12.30pm). Plus a complimentary Wavehouse gaming card per child, per stay, pre-loaded with 50 AED redeemable credit
- Daily complimentary session to The Zone for teens aged 13 to 17 from 10.30am-6.00pm
- Dedicated complimentary high-speed Internet is available to Imperial Club guests
- Complimentary access to over 2,000+ newspapers and 100 magazines from 100 countries in 56 languages using Pressreader.com during your stay
- Complimentary 30 minutes added to any ShuiQi Spa treatment booked for 60 minutes or more, and complimentary access to use ShuiQi Spa’s steam, sauna and Vitality Pool facilites
- Exclusive access to the private Imperial Club Beach
- Dedicated Imperial Club Concierge Service within the Imperial Club Lounge and Imperial Club Beach
1-Bedroom Terrace Suites (94sqm) have a bedroom, separate living room, dining table and desk, luxurious double vanity bathroom, and spacious balcony with sun loungers, sleeping maximum 3 adults, 1 child and 1 infant or 2 adults, 2 children and 1 infant.
1-Bedroom Executive Suites (101sqm) have a bedroom, separate living room, dining table and desk, luxurious double vanity bathroom, and balcony with dining area, sleeping maximum 3 adults, 1 child and 1 infant or 2 adults, 2 children and 1 infant.
1-Bedroom Regal Suites (164sqm) are larger and have a bedroom, spacious living room, dining table for 6, luxurious double vanity bathroom with free standing bath, and a balcony with sun loungers, sleeping maximum 3 adults, 1 child and 1 infant or 2 adults, 2 children and 1 infant.
2-Bedroom Terrace Suites (141sqm) have 2 bedrooms, separate living room, dining table and desk, luxurious double vanity bathroom, and spacious balcony with sun loungers, sleeping maximum 6 adults and 1 infant cot (maximum occupancy of 6 can be a combination of adults and children).
2-Bedroom Executive Suites (148sqm) have 2 bedrooms, separate living room, dining table and desk, luxurious double vanity bathroom, and balcony with dining area, sleeping maximum 6 adults and 1 infant cot (maximum occupancy of 6 can be a combination of adults and children).
2-Bedroom Regal Suites (211sqm) spacious living room, dining table for 6, luxurious double vanity bathroom with free standing bath, and a balcony with sun loungers, sleeping maximum 6 adults + 1 infant cot (maximum occupancy of 6 can be a combination of adults and children.
1-2 Bedroom Suite benefits:
- Imperial Club benefits and access as detailed above
- Complimentary return airport transfers for all suite occupants from/to Dubai International Airport (must be requested when making a booking).
- Complimentary luxury airport transfer can accommodate 4 passengers with 2 medium bags and 2 small bags (carry-on bags) or 3 pieces medium sized luggage; or larger (SUV) can accommodate 6 passengers comfortably with 1 piece of luggage each
- Request for 2nd car will be at additional charge for 1-Bedroom Suite and 2-Bedroom Suite bookings
- Dedicated check-in & check-out lounge in the Royal Majilis
- Additional daily (total 2) complimentary morning and afternoon adventures to Atlantis Kids Club for children aged 3 to 12 from 10.30am-1.30pm and from 2.00pm-5.00pm (lunchtime meals are charged between 1.30pm-2.00pm and pre-booking is required by 12.30pm)
- Complimentary access to use ShuiQi Spa’s steam, sauna and Vitality Pool facilities
- One complimentary 30-minute personal training session per stay
- Exclusive rates for our Royal Pools, Royal Beach & Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark Cabana rentals
- Complimentary beverages and snacks in either two of the restaurants from 5.00pm-7.00pm daily
Special offer: Complimentary COVID-19 PCR testing is available in-resort at Atlantis, The Palm for guests that require testing before departing from the UAE! Atlantis will make all necessary arrangements, with guests receiving free tests from an authorised medical facility.Applicable for ALL guests per room, staying 5 nights or more for all stays, while it is a mandatory requirement for the return flight.
This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
Why is this a Virgin Holidays Favourite?
Atlantis, The Palm is constantly evolving with new experiences and adventures. No two visits are exactly the same
Amazing array of unbelievable facilities including the No. 1 water park in the Middle East and Europe - Atlantis Aquaventure, where guests enjoy free daily entry during their stay
Numerous dining options meaning the Half Board meal plan option offers fantastic value-for-money at award-winning restaurants.
30 restaurants, bars and lounges. Experience fine dining underwater at Ossiano, the freshest sushi at Nobu, trattoria -style dining at Ronda Locatelli and delicious British European cuisine at Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen. WHITE Beach Club. Wavehouse (a dining and entertainment venue combining live entertainment, gaming zones and dining options). WHITE Beach Club with an infinity pool, a chic outdoor restaurant with an à la carte Mediterranean menu and open-air terrace. Atlantis Aquaventure spans 17 hectares, with 700 metres of exclusive beach, 2.5 km of water adventures including river rapids, world-record breaking rides and Splashers Island for children. The Lost Chambers Aquarium brings the myth of Atlantis to life, featuring a maze of underground tunnels and uninterrupted underwater vistas into the ruins of the fabled Atlantis. Tennis*. ShuiQi Spa* and fitness centre*. Atlantis Kids' Club* (ages 4-12 years, potty trained only, open daily 10:30am-8:30pm) with non-stop action and adventure, including arts and crafts, computer and games console area, underwater movie theatre, themed evenings and much more. The Zone* for teens ages 13-17 years with a gaming lounge and theatre, Internet cafe, entertainment and music lounge. Babysitting and nanny services*. Complimentary WiFi access throughout the resort.
Good general access for guests who are able to walk short distances and can manage up to six steps. For more information and contact details please check out our Special Assistance page
5 nights minimum stay applies to all room types between 28 Dec '20-2 Jan '22.
* Denotes local charge.
Please note: children are welcome to dine in all restaurants during the mornings and afternoons. In the evenings, dining policies apply for children at all bars and in Nobu and Ossiano (both minimum age 10 years).
New Year’s Eve at Atlantis, The Palm.
With the iconic Atlantis, The Palm as the backdrop for your New Year’s Eve celebration, the stage is set to see in the New Year in style.
Please note: upon check-in, all guests must present their original proof of purchase of their departure PCR test from any registered private clinic, medical center or private hospital.
- Free departure tests taken from the origin country does not qualify for the in-resort credit.
- Resort credit is capped at 700 AED per person, per stay, based on 5 nights stay or above.
- Resort credit is capped to a maximum of 2 adults per room per stay.
- Avail hassle-free in-resort COVID-19 PCR Testing before departing Dubai.
- Avail hassle-free on-site COVID-19 Testing at Atlantis The Palm before departing Dubai (should a guest(s) home country mandate this).
- Available on complimentary basis for ALL guests staying 5 nights and above.
- COVID-19 PCR testing may be arranged via Atlantis The Palm’s in-resort Medical Clinic
* Terms and conditions apply. This offer may be withdrawn at any time.