Access all areas: Grand Canyon Explorer South Rim
If the Grand Canyon looks breathtaking from afar, wait until you get a peek inside. This seven-and-a-half-hour tour will see you whisked to the South Rim aboard a Maverick Beechcraft 1900D plane, then driven into the Grand Canyon National Park to explore the eighty-year-old Bright Angel Lodge, gasp at the mind-expanding views from Mather Point and wander trails that can only be accessed from inside the park, dotted with stunning overlooks and awe-inspiring vistas.
Days of Operation:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 40-minute flight to the Grand Canyon's South Rim aboard a Maverick's Beechcraft 1900D aircraft
- Transportation into the Grand Canyon National Park
- Gourmet lunch box
- Fuel surcharge of approx $50 per person (payable locally, subject to change)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by Maverick
- Weight restrictions apply
- Please call Maverick on 702-261-0007 to confirm pick-up time and location at least 72 hours before scheduled experience date
- Valid photo ID will be required on the day
- Departure point: Hotel pick-up
- Departure time: 10:00am
- Tour duration approx 7 hours 30 minutes
- Cancellation fees may apply, please contact your agent or refer to our terms and conditions
Add this experience to your holiday now...
Our experiences can be added to any of our holidays. Whether you’re exploring on a tour, sailing on a cruise or seeing more of the world with a multi-destination holiday, you can do more on your holiday that ever before. Just give us a call on 0344 557 1725 or pop into your nearest Virgin Holidays store to book this experience today.